Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg's Twitter Feed

Started by DCHawg, February 03, 2015, 07:22:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Waller

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 03, 2015, 08:46:24 pm
KJ would be a tremendous get, no doubt.  Want him.

Yep, would love to have him if he wants to be here.  It's awesome a kid from Arkansas is highly regarded and sought after by others...would be more awesome if he stayed home and played for his home state's school.

Bubba's Bruisers

I'm not convinced KJ is convinced of anything at this point. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: FreshHog on February 03, 2015, 08:15:17 pm
I dont think some of you people on these boards know what the word "begging means"

I dont see anyone "begging" him to come here, I see people WANTING him to come here, and encouraging it, but I dont see begging.

Some of you are so stuck up you cant see it, so you bash others. Just stfu.

He asked for hog fans to show him how much we want him here as if he didn't already know.

That's BS anyone with a brain knows we want him to play here and it's been readily apparent since day 1, so this is likely just some last minute attention seeking that I have no interest in participating in but you feel free to play along all you like.

Some of these kids have become ego maniacs and I'd rather not support it.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Tim Harris

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 03, 2015, 08:50:04 pm

I'm not sure he will be 100% even when he signs somewhere in the morning.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on February 03, 2015, 08:51:10 pm
He asked for hog fans to show him how much we want him here as if he didn't already know.

That's BS anyone with a brain knows we want him to play here and it's been readily apparent since day 1, so this is just some last minute attention seeking that I have no interest in participating in but you feel free to play along all you like.

Some of these kids have become ego maniacs and I'd rather not support it.

If it was done, it was done because Gragg (one of our own) requested it, then he apparently deleted the request. Maybe he thought there was a chance? Later, maybe not so much. It wasn't because KJ HIll requested that anyone show him "love".
Go Hogs Go!

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 03, 2015, 08:54:15 pm
If it was done, it was done because Gragg (one of our own) requested it, then he apparently deleted the request. Maybe he thought there was a chance? Later, maybe not so much. It wasn't because KJ HIll requested that anyone show him "love".

So be it.

If people want to tweet him that's their prerogative, I choose not to which is mine, but I don't take kindly to people telling me to STFU.

Scott7703

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 03, 2015, 08:50:04 pm

Oh, I believe he is convinced. The problem is step dad and mom aren't in agreement and pushing hard for him to do something else.

lefty08

Quote from: HogPound on February 03, 2015, 08:22:01 pm
No. I'm a fan who is excited about signing day.

However, I'm not going to invest my time and energy in what an 18 year old kid does with his life. Nor am I going to beg him to come to Arkansas. You're either all HOG. Or not.

So instead of wasting your precious time with a single tweet, you decide to make numerous posts on a message board about not making a tweet. You whole schtick here is to flame. Get over yourself
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on February 03, 2015, 08:58:40 pm
So be it.

If people want to tweet him that's their prerogative, I choose not to which is mine, but I don't take kindly to people telling me to STFU.
Offended by anonymous message board people much?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on February 03, 2015, 08:58:40 pm
So be it.

Not that this has anything to do with the origin of the request to tweet, which is what I was speaking to, but yeah, I understand.
Go Hogs Go!

dynastyhog

Quote from: HogPound on February 03, 2015, 08:22:01 pm
No. I'm a fan who is excited about signing day.

However, I'm not going to invest my time and energy in what an 18 year old kid does with his life. Nor am I going to beg him to come to Arkansas. You're either all HOG. Or not.

It took me 30 seconds to create an account and tweet #juiceHILL.  I didn't be him to come to Arkansas but it does sound like you aren't all Hog.
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people. - Zig Ziglar.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: JaketheSnake on February 03, 2015, 09:00:37 pm
Offended by anonymous message board people much?

Naw not hardly but keyboard tough guys do annoy me a bit. 

redeye

Quote from: xxtomassxx1980 on February 03, 2015, 08:31:53 pm
Btw...the big suprise will be Reed inking with us....lock it in.

Considering he's announcing at Camden Fairview HS, I have to think we're in good shape.

The Boar War

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 03, 2015, 08:59:28 pm
Oh, I believe he is convinced. The problem is step dad and mom aren't in agreement and pushing hard for him to do something else.

Where is this coming from?  I understand that the parents seem to be enjoying the recruiting process but KJ doesn't seem to mind it too much either.

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: dynastyhog on February 03, 2015, 09:02:32 pm
It took me 30 seconds to create an account and tweet #juiceHILL.  I didn't be him to come to Arkansas but it does sound like you aren't all Hog.

best laugh I've had in a while. Thanks.

My father and grandfather never sent postcards to recruits like a few whack jobs did either... Im guessing they would not be accepted into your club as well. For the record I tweet recruits at times... but reserve it for the non-drama ones.

Greatest post I've ever read. Again thanks.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

HogPound

Quote from: lefty08 on February 03, 2015, 08:59:32 pm
So instead of wasting your precious time with a single tweet, you decide to make numerous posts on a message board about not making a tweet. You whole schtick here is to flame. Get over yourself

Yup.

Uncommon

LOL.  Every time Twitter is brought up in a thread it begins a holy war between the Non Tweeters vs. the Tweeters.  How about everybody do them and quit making it such a big deal because it really isn't.

Smokehouse

Quote from: Southpaw Hawg on February 03, 2015, 07:49:00 pm
Nah I'll pass.  Grown men begging an 18 yr old to do anything is shameful

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on February 03, 2015, 08:03:31 pm
I agree and I don't do Twitter anyway so doesn't matter.

Quote from: HogPound on February 03, 2015, 08:11:07 pm
Grown men begging a kid. Wow.

Some of you are making way too big a deal out of twitter. It's a social media site specifically designed for people who don't necessarily know each other to interact on common issues.

Sending a recruit a bunch of unsolicited tweets or hate messages if they sign elsewhere is out of line. But if a recruit and a currently committed and signed Hog state they want to go after a trending topic, it's all in good fun for everyone involved.

All this talk of begging just sounds like a bunch of sticks in the mud and/or people who don't understand twitter.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

redeye

Quote from: Uncommon on February 03, 2015, 09:05:01 pm
LOL.  Every time Twitter is brought up in a thread it begins a holy war between the Non Tweeters vs. the Tweeters.  How about everybody do them and quit making it such a big deal because it really isn't.

Yea, but I suspect some here are just trolls looking to be fed.

Scott7703

Quote from: The Boar War on February 03, 2015, 09:04:09 pm
Where is this coming from?  I understand that the parents seem to be enjoying the recruiting process but KJ doesn't seem to mind it too much either.

I've heard this from multiple people in/around the situation.

lefty08

Quote from: FreshHog on February 03, 2015, 09:03:58 pm
Last I checked my post didnt even concern you, and was directed at someone else... but now you're acting like a clown, so stfu.

Alma sonic?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

FATHAWG08

I want KJ here if he wants to be here. Wherever he goes you can not deny his talent. Yes we need KJ but only KJ can make that happen. I personally would want to be part of starting a winning  legacy than just help continuing a  winning legacy. KJ has a chance to be apart of something special just like Jerry Jones, Jimmy Johnson, Jim Lyndsey They are remember by casual Hog fans 60 years after their playing days & they have benefitted financially not only for themselves & their families But for the whole state. And it's because they chose Arkansas & Arkansas took care of them
I love off season Football!!

FreshHog

Quote from: lefty08 on February 03, 2015, 09:06:45 pm
Alma sonic?

Lol. These kids couldnt afford sonic, let alone the data plan to reliably tweet. Thats why they're so angry.

The Boar War

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 03, 2015, 09:06:39 pm
I've heard this from multiple people in/around the situation.

Do they actually say KJ said he wants to go to Arkansas but his stepfather and mother want him to go to Bama/OSU?

Woopig69

KJ is a Razorback. He has been a Razorback all his life. He grew up a Razorback. Now he is torn. His heart is telling him one thing while he is being pulled in a different direction. Even if KJ doesn't sign with the Hogs tomorrow deep inside he will always be a Razorback.

Großer Kriegschwein

[attachment deleted by admin]
This is my non-signature signature.

oldhawg

Quote from: FreshHog on February 03, 2015, 09:07:33 pm
Its not about "tweeters vs non-tweeters" at all. Its about some of these "grown men" attempting to belittle and bash other "grown men" because they appreciate the effort of a HOG asking them to toss a little love via twitter to his friend.

Its about posters vs fans having a little fun.

Its about angry old men vs happy people

Its about them trying to be annoying little trolls and starting drama.

Maybe it's about angry young men and happy old people.  :)

PonderinHog

Großer Kriegschwein

I find it funny that some people believe it should be the highest privilege to go to Arkansas and win something that old men that never played for the Razorbacks can get satisfaction from.
This is my non-signature signature.

Scott7703

Quote from: The Boar War on February 03, 2015, 09:09:18 pm
Do they actually say KJ said he wants to go to Arkansas but his stepfather and mother want him to go to Bama/OSU?

Check PM.

Dropkick

bfosh

He isn't signing with hogs.
That's apparent by his step dads tweets making sure everyone knows he received the NLI from hogs.
There's a tweet out there saying hogs rescinded offer.
He wouldn't be wasting time making sure people knew that it was indeed sent if the Hog NLI was going to be signed.

Hogsmo Kramer

FreshHog

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on February 03, 2015, 09:27:05 pm
Yep I've got almost 4k posts to troll, you nailed it.

Last I checked thats the definition of a troll. Someone who posts non-stop to belittle others because they feel bad about themselves. Get a job, maybe then you wont have time to post 4k times.

ijustpork

Will deleting the tweet should be a nail.in the coffin. I think jizzle told him he gone.

dynastyhog

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 03, 2015, 09:04:36 pm
best laugh I've had in a while. Thanks.

My father and grandfather never sent postcards to recruits like a few whack jobs did either... Im guessing they would not be accepted into your club as well. For the record I tweet recruits at times... but reserve it for the non-drama ones.

Greatest post I've ever read. Again thanks.

My response was in response to his "you're either all Hog or you're not"  It was in jest.  Glad I could make you laugh.  It sounds like you needed one.
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people. - Zig Ziglar.

hview

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: dynastyhog on February 03, 2015, 09:44:02 pm
My response was in response to his "you're either all Hog or you're not"  It was in jest.  Glad I could make you laugh.  It sounds like you needed one.

The true sign of intelligence and/or the ability to be fully fluent in a language is the ability to detect sarcasm and humor.

Perhaps I am an idiot.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

The NewEra

Grown man cheering kids at football game. Okay

Grown man showing support for recruits at the catfish hole and calling the hogs. Okay

Grown man spending time on sports message boards talking about kids. Okay

Grown man tweeting a recruit to come play for that team. Bad!

Go figure!

Soooie21

The NewEra

hawginbigd1

Quote from: The NewEra on February 03, 2015, 10:09:41 pm

Grown man showing support for recruits at the catfish hole and calling the hogs. Okay

Go figure!
+1000000, I tried to make this point earlier but they didn't comprehend. You have made it much more simple, maybe they will get it! Ahhh who I am I kidding, boneheads will be boneheads, that's what they do!

redeye

Quote from: The NewEra on February 03, 2015, 10:09:41 pm

Go figure!

If you saw a recruit around town, would you help others call the hogs to send a message?  If so, I don't think it's any different on twitter, but some just can't see that.  Also, I'd wager that most of those who tweet recruits here are not that old.

Personally, I think grown men giving $100 handshakes is far more creepy and worse, but everyone seems to think those are fine.

hellwonthaveme

Hogsfan1981

Pigstie

Quote from: The Boar War on February 03, 2015, 09:09:18 pm
OSU all the way.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

WriterWrong

Interesting why Gragg goes to Twitter to send messages to Hill. Maybe to show how many Hog fans get behind the idea of KJ signing with us?

Gragg can easily text Hill all he wants to try and convince him to come to the Hill. Very deliberate he's doing it on Twitter.