Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio State petitions Obama

Started by rhog1, November 20, 2012, 12:05:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

Covenant time for Ohio to ask for payback for the election....seems to me Ohio is out a luck considering Obama can't serve another term. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

rhog1

Quote from: code red on November 20, 2012, 12:19:51 pm
Covenant time for Ohio to ask for payback for the election....seems to me Ohio is out a luck considering Obama can't serve another term. 
It just makes me smile they cheated us at the sugar bowl which we still should have won but by doing so they have screwed themselves out of the championship game.

trashcan maN

Teams have to vacate past wins/championships all the time.  I don't care what you say, a vacated championship is still a championship in a fan's eyes.

That being said, I'm taking great enjoyment from a team actually having to pay for cheating.

code red

Quote from: rhog1 on November 20, 2012, 12:21:46 pm
It just makes me smile they cheated us at the sugar bowl which we still should have won but by doing so they have screwed themselves out of the championship game.
Poor Ohio State.......wrongly accused
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

HogWall Jackson

mr4pt

havok

Quote from: HogWall Jackson on November 20, 2012, 12:35:40 pm
He OWES them!

With all the free stuff he bribed them with.. I'd say it is even.  The whole  country is the one who loses.

casken

Quote from: havok on November 20, 2012, 12:50:41 pm
With all the free stuff he bribed them with.. I'd say it is even.  The whole  country is the one who loses.

Agreed!
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

rzrbackrob

Ohio St / Notre Dame would be the weakest championship ever. The Ultimate pillow fight.
Good is the enemy of great

El Puerco Rojo

thirrdegreetusker

So, in the opinion of the petitioners, there should be no punishment for anyone,  anywhere, ever, even though the wrongdoing is without question?

Sadly typical in today's world.

hodgehog

rzrbackrob

Quote from: Psharp on November 20, 2012, 03:40:12 pm
Both OSU and ND would kick your little swine behind on the gridiron. Arkansas belongs in the MAC or WAC or SWAC, if they would even have them.

Not without cheating
Good is the enemy of great

56Hog

Dumb Buckeyes, don't they realize by tradition the president can only pardon one turkey each thanksgiving...

"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

PorkerOinker

I sure hope, this was a joke by there fans. And on top of that are they not smart enought to realize he does not have the power to overturn/pardon the punishment.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

WaltKowalski

Quote from: PorkerOinker on November 20, 2012, 05:56:32 pm
I sure hope, this was a joke by there fans. And on top of that are they not smart enought to realize he does not have the power to overturn/pardon the punishment.

It would not be out of character for the POTUS to insert himself into this matter.