Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Scott recruiting in Georgia

Started by nwahogfan1, June 19, 2017, 08:54:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

June 19, 2017, 08:54:25 am Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:31:28 pm by nwahogfan1
I noticed he has great ties to that state and we have offered over 20 from there. .  Now the million dollar questions.  Can he close the deal on several of them aand will they be any better than kids from our more traditional stomping grounds like Texas , La or Arkansas kids?

BigSexyHog

Guess we will find out soon enough.  Seems to be going in the right direction.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

PorkRinds

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 19, 2017, 08:54:25 am
I noticed he has great ties to the state and we have offered over 20 from that state.  Now the million dollar questions.  Can he close the deal on them aand will they be any better than Texas kids or more local kids?

You left out what state you were talking about.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 19, 2017, 09:53:49 am

Was thinking the same thing haha.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Im guessing the state is GA??

King Kong

The OP continues to be in the top 5 of my least favorite posters

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ricepig

Quote from: King Kong on June 19, 2017, 11:21:19 am
The OP continues to be in the top 5 of my least favorite posters

Would have been more appropriate as, "The OP continues to be in the top  of my least favorite posters".

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 19, 2017, 08:54:25 am
I noticed he has great ties to the state and we have offered over 20 from that state.  Now the million dollar questions.  Can he close the deal on them aand will they be any better than Texas kids or more local kids?
Well gee, as far as to your last question I suppose we'll just have to found out won't we ??? I mean that's always the ultimate risk in recruiting ANY kid 'cause there are a lot of unknowns that can impact a player's performance. And as far as the "great ties to the state" I'm assuming you're referring to Georgia. At least there have been several articles indicating the Peach State as one of his main areas of recruiting.

Richard Davenport

Looking good with Jalynn Strickland and Thurman Geathers.

Nick Fulwider is visiting today. John Mincey is a mother possibility to visit.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 19, 2017, 09:53:49 am

Lol. Your right.  I fixed it above.

tophawg19

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 19, 2017, 01:08:47 pm

i like mother possibilities , if they like you then you have a good chance with the son lol

nwahogfan1

Thanks Richard.  Enjoy your posts.  It will be interesting finding out if his efforts in Ga.will pay off or should we have turned Scott loose in Texas.

tophawg19

snoblind

His mother has eligibility left?

I keed, I keed

presidenthog

June 20, 2017, 12:53:17 am #15 Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 03:24:59 am by presidenthog

John mincey is the one on that list that has  the measurables, AND the offer list of a 4 star but somehow is not.

Geathers has a heck of a film though. Kid would probably be an OLB here, but has natural pass rushing ability, and is relentless. Has a lot of speed and quickness.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ricepig on June 19, 2017, 11:23:27 am
Would have been more appropriate as, "The OP continues to be in the top  of my least favorite posters".

Yes... More positively negative.... LOL.!!

Though I'm not quite sold on Kong either.... I mean, Kong has a to make a few strides to become the absolute best poster on Hogville.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

King Kong

June 20, 2017, 06:50:51 am #17 Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 11:18:29 am by King Kong
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on June 20, 2017, 06:21:43 am
Yes... More positively negative.... LOL.!!

Though I'm not quite sold on Kong either.... I mean, Kong has a to make a few strides to become the absolute best poster on Hogville.

True, but atleast I haven't started 15 threads about the must have 6-8 240lbs PF for Mike Anderson like the OP

PorkRinds

tophawg19

nwahogfan1

June 21, 2017, 07:51:46 am #20 Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 08:06:49 am by nwahogfan1
Quote from: tophawg19 on June 19, 2017, 03:47:46 pm
we have good coaches in texas

Some schools put all or almost all their coaches in Texas because of the quantity and quality of players there.  I hope Scott does well in Ga especially signing DLM and LB there but huge risk.  We will see.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 21, 2017, 07:51:46 am
Some schools put all or almost all their coaches in Texas because of the quantity and quality of players there.  I hope Scott does well in Ga especially signing DLM and LB there but huge risk.  We will see.
As I said earlier: we shall see. However, we DO know that while the state isn't nearly as large, there are a TON of quality players who come out of the Peach Tree state. Obviously CBB and staff believe it's most certainly worth the effort. Then again when a school goes into any place outside its borders there's a certain risk. It's called (football) life.