Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Portis gets more respect

Started by mmhogs17, May 17, 2012, 11:55:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogtown Donkey

Cannot wait until he puts pen to paper.

He's going to be "kind of a big deal" for the Hogs.

mmhogs17

Quote from: Dogtown Donkey on May 17, 2012, 12:03:26 pm
Cannot wait until he puts pen to paper.

He's going to be "kind of a big deal" for the Hogs.

Maybe our 1st McDonald's AA in a good while.

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: mmhogs17 on May 17, 2012, 12:04:09 pm
Maybe our 1st McDonald's AA in a good while.

Since Olu.

For Arkansans that wanted to be Razorbacks, since Corliss.

Breems

Committed as soon as Anderson was hired.  He must be comfortable with the staff.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

HawgAdvocate

May 17, 2012, 01:28:50 pm #6 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 01:30:32 pm by HawgAdvocate
Quote from: Breems on May 17, 2012, 12:41:15 pm
Committed as soon as Anderson was hired.  He must be comfortable with the staff.

Ehh, Portis committed about 4.5 months after MA was hired. He's one of those guys who has dreamed of being a Razorback since he was a little kid.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

870hogfan

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on May 17, 2012, 01:28:50 pm
Ehh, Portis committed about 4.5 months after MA was hired. He's one of those guys who has dreamed of being a Razorback since he was a little kid.

To bad the other guy wasn't like that. Portis is a good kid, saw him play against Jonesboro.

Big Boi

HawgAdvocate, who is your avatar?

sickboy

Quote from: Big Boi on May 17, 2012, 02:00:32 pm
HawgAdvocate, who is your avatar?

Michael Kenneth Williams. Omar from The Wire.

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

beasley

I read somewhere he was now 6'10' Wonder if he can play the 5 position.
Football is like life - it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
Vince Lombardi

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on May 17, 2012, 02:15:10 pm
Michael Kenneth Williams. Omar from The Wire.

Greatest television character of all time.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on May 17, 2012, 03:07:39 pm

Debatable.

Argument can be made, though. Definitely the best character from that show.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Dogtown Donkey on May 17, 2012, 03:20:08 pm
Debatable.

Argument can be made, though. Definitely the best character from that show.

Haha, certainly.

COCHISE

Great. Now we're going to have to fight Calipari off.

pfrg999

Quote from: COCHISE on May 17, 2012, 03:42:40 pm
Great. Now we're going to have to fight Calipari off.

Nahhh I think this Boy is all Hog!!
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

lumphog

You mean BETTER than Floyde the barber, from Andy Griffith ? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!

McHogLovin

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on May 17, 2012, 03:36:58 pm
Indeed.

FIFY.  And I was the original Omar.  You can't just come around stealing guys avatar guys.   ;)

McHogLovin

Omar is tied with Walter White, Gus Fring, Tony Soprano, Cosmo Kramer, and George Costanza as the greatest characters of all time IMO.

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: McHogLovin on May 17, 2012, 11:59:04 pm
Omar is tied with Walter White, Gus Fring, Tony Soprano, Cosmo Kramer, and George Costanza as the greatest characters of all time IMO.

You named 3 of the first 5 I would have mentioned in Kramer, Costanza and Tony. I'd also throw Michael Scott and Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys in there. Honorable mention to Ricky from Trailer Park Boys and Al Swearengen (actually a real person but Ian McShane made him a character).

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Dogtown Donkey on May 18, 2012, 09:05:37 am
You named 3 of the first 5 I would have mentioned in Kramer, Costanza and Tony. I'd also throw Michael Scott and Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys in there. Honorable mention to Ricky from Trailer Park Boys and Al Swearengen (actually a real person but Ian McShane made him a character).

Mentioning good ol' Swearengen gets you the Mr. Wu Award. Good call.

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on May 18, 2012, 10:33:21 am
Mentioning good ol' Swearengen gets you the Mr. Wu Award. Good call.

Swedgin!

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

To that I say, Ron Swanson
ched come back pls