Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone had an appointment to potentially upgrade your seats?

Started by hobhog, May 05, 2016, 10:09:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hobhog

Mine is tomorrow. Hadn't heard much chatter about it.

Pig in the Pokey

I think you are either the first or are currently being victomized in a scam  ;D ;)
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

tasteslikechicken

Had mine today. With the schedule this season, I was surprised at the number of quality seats up for grabs when the seat selections first began. But, as always by the time my appt. came up, the selection was starting to get a little thin. I ended up with basically what I had last season but I always like to make an appointment so I can take a gander at what all is available. I hope they continue to let us select seats this way in the years to come.

micali

When I had season tickets, I went from upper deck to the lower section without even knowing it.  I got my tickets and I was pleasantly surprised.

HogtoberFest

Had mine yesterday as well.  Lots were still available in the South Outdoor Club. I was finally able to move my 4 tickets together.

I guess it was the price hike, but it worked out very well for me.

hobhog

Just finished mine. Was able to move 2 sections over and a row down in east Outdoor Club and very happy about it.

BTW- got 35 yard line row 17 seats right next to an exit in WMS. Guess nobody is renewing seats there due to the impending end, but I'll enjoy those seats for a couple of years anyway.

Go Hogs.

Bacon_Bitz

Just had mine. Wife rejected the Lazy Boy proposal for eighth consecutive year. Does not fit the "fung shui" of the den. I didn't know bottom dollar furniture from Ikea could have fung shui. I still upgraded from a 10 year old LG 33 in HD to a 55 inch 4K Samsung this offseason.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hobhog on May 06, 2016, 01:48:37 pm
Just finished mine. Was able to move 2 sections over and a row down in east Outdoor Club and very happy about it.

BTW- got 35 yard line row 17 seats right next to an exit in WMS. Guess nobody is renewing seats there due to the impending end, but I'll enjoy those seats for a couple of years anyway.

Go Hogs.
those seats u have in RRS, those are my faves probably. Outside and worth their weight in silver on a rainy day! They definitely need to do something about those ghetto-ass 2004 flatscreens though.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 07, 2016, 03:51:30 pm
those seats u have in RRS, those are my faves probably. Outside and worth their weight in silver on a rainy day! They definitely need to do something about those ghetto-ass 2004 flatscreens though.

Why do you think it's costing $160m for the expansion and upgrades......new flat screen TV'S.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on May 07, 2016, 03:54:58 pm
Why do you think it's costing $160m for the expansion and upgrades......new flat screen TV'S.
i need to be the middleman on that deal. they are cheap as darn now-a-days. Those 40" they have up are worth like 200 a piece. So, 5000 of them would be 1 million. we only need a fraction of that. What's the other 159,000,000 going on?

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 07, 2016, 03:59:29 pm
i need to be the middleman on that deal. they are cheap as darn now-a-days. Those 40" they have up are worth like 200 a piece. So, 5000 of them would be 1 million. we only need a fraction of that. What's the other 159,000,000 going on?

Hand towels in the rest rooms.

Texas Hog1

I am in the Big Hog donor level, and have been in the 107 section for few years now.  I am thinking of changing sections this year, but I want to stay in the 100 section.  Is there a preferred section for this level?

factchecker

Quote from: Texas Hog1 on May 07, 2016, 04:20:57 pm
I am in the Big Hog donor level, and have been in the 107 section for few years now.  I am thinking of changing sections this year, but I want to stay in the 100 section.  Is there a preferred section for this level?

According to this year's seating prioritization chart-  you can move to 101, 112* (minimum $200 seat value), 118,119, 127, 128, 504, 514 and Pig Heaven (509-512 and 516-519) or you can stay/move within 107.

link:  http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/seating-and-parking/seat-improvements.aspx
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 07, 2016, 03:59:29 pm

We West upper deck folks would be thrilled with the old 2004 flat screens in the concession area . Please !!!!  :(

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 07, 2016, 07:01:33 pm
We West upper deck folks would be thrilled with the old 2004 flat screens in the concession area . Please !!!!  :(

You mean hearing Chuck in the restroom while you whiz isn't enough???

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on May 07, 2016, 07:20:29 pm

9 years of that is enough.... wait you rich folk in the lower level have 2004 flat screens in the bathroom too ?

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 07, 2016, 07:27:59 pm
9 years of that is enough.... wait you rich folk in the lower level have 2004 flat screens in the bathroom too ?

Yes, but we had to do without Grey Poupon for our hand carved prime rib sandwiches.......

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on May 07, 2016, 07:32:59 pm
Yes, but we had to do without Grey Poupon for our hand carved prime rib sandwiches.......

We run out of hot dogs in the second quarter  :(

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 07, 2016, 07:48:13 pm
We run out of hot dogs in the second quarter  :(

I may get one of those t-shirt guns and shoot you some up at halftime, will you be wearing red?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on May 07, 2016, 08:16:29 pm
I may get one of those t-shirt guns and shoot you some up at halftime, will you be wearing red?

I pretty much just wear black t-shirts ( slimming) and jeans these days

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 07, 2016, 08:23:31 pm
I pretty much just wear black t-shirts ( slimming) and jeans these days

Lol, do you like mustard on your hot dog? relish?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on May 07, 2016, 08:35:05 pm
Lol, do you like mustard on your hot dog? relish?

We're used to having to eat them dry in the upperdeck. We're just grateful when we get them along with ice in our Pepsi.

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 07, 2016, 08:40:01 pm
We're used to having to eat them dry in the upperdeck. We're just grateful when we get them along with ice in our Pepsi.

Y'all still have to drink Pepsi??

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on May 07, 2016, 08:53:29 pm
Y'all still have to drink Pepsi??

Yeah it don't mix too well with the rum or whiskey we sneak past the guards at the gate though. You fellas have bartenders or scantily clad waitresses come to your seats with the good stuff huh ?

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 07, 2016, 09:10:11 pm
Yeah it don't mix too well with the rum or whiskey we sneak past the guards at the gate though. You fellas have bartenders or scantily clad waitresses come to your seats with the good stuff huh ?

Yeah, beverage girls

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on May 07, 2016, 07:20:29 pm

Just means they might need to move over to the stall.........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

UroHog

Just bought my first season tix. Hard to find 5 together so I bit the bullet.
Found 5 together in 203 Outdoor club. We have sat in that area before and liked it.
Too bad they'll only be there for a couple more years - apparently they'll be phased out in the 2018 renovation.
Will enjoy them until then!

WilsonHog

I had mine this afternoon. I was looking to improve my seating in the South Indoor Club. I wound up keeping them where they are, because I enjoy aisle seats and I know we like where we are. I was actually encouraged that, despite the price increase, there very few seats available. The process was pretty seamless, too.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: ricepig on May 07, 2016, 07:32:59 pm

And you guys didn't hire people to picket for you?  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ricepig

Quote from: ChitownHawg on May 09, 2016, 04:49:01 pm
And you guys didn't hire people to picket for you?  ;)

It's belt tightening time I tell you, cuts have been made......

RzRbAcK18

I envy any season ticket holders. It is a life goal of mine to become and maintain being a season ticket holder. I wish every season that I had been smarter with my money in my early 20's so that I may already be there. Now in my late 20's I can see it becoming reality in 3-5 years. Wife, daughter, and daughter on the way combined with the purchase of our first home a few months ago obviously took priority. I do not care if I am sitting in a backwards facing chair above the smelliest bathroom next, as long as I am there. Until then I will just purchase single game when I can afford it. Be grateful you guys and see you soon!

RzRbAcK18

Quote from: AP85 on May 09, 2016, 07:52:44 pm
Season ticket holder. What a goal for life.

Being financially secure enough to donate thousands of dollars a year to the University of Arkansas and able to attend the home games of the team I grew up watching and cheering for. I would say so.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: RzRbAcK18 on May 09, 2016, 07:34:28 pm
I envy any season ticket holders. It is a life goal of mine to become and maintain being a season ticket holder. I wish every season that I had been smarter with my money in my early 20's so that I may already be there. Now in my late 20's I can see it becoming reality in 3-5 years. Wife, daughter, and daughter on the way combined with the purchase of our first home a few months ago obviously took priority. I do not care if I am sitting in a backwards facing chair above the smelliest bathroom next, as long as I am there. Until then I will just purchase single game when I can afford it. Be grateful you guys and see you soon!

Healthy wife with two children and a home. I think you are doing pretty well my friend.

Yet I do understand the season ticket holder. Heck I'm too far away for even single games, so you got me beat.  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

hobhog

Hog Solo

Dumb question for a first time season ticket holder here.  I am scheduled for an appointment today later this afternoon, but when I go to http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/seating-and-parking/razorbackseats3d.aspx  there is no place to sign in and no reference to what site that the user goes to on the youtube video.  I feel like I'm obviously missing a step in this whole process. The mailed stub the foundation sent out directed the user go to razorbackfoundation.com.   Any help I can get on this would be great.

factchecker

Quote from: Hog Solo on May 10, 2016, 08:46:05 am
Dumb question for a first time season ticket holder here.  I am scheduled for an appointment today later this afternoon, but when I go to http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/seating-and-parking/razorbackseats3d.aspx  there is no place to sign in and no reference to what site that the user goes to on the youtube video.  I feel like I'm obviously missing a step in this whole process. The mailed stub the foundation sent out directed the user go to razorbackfoundation.com.   Any help I can get on this would be great.

http://seatselection.seats3d.com/ncaa/university_arkansas/football/seat_selection/
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

WilsonHog

Quote from: RzRbAcK18 on May 09, 2016, 08:54:25 pm
Being financially secure enough to donate thousands of dollars a year to the University of Arkansas and able to attend the home games of the team I grew up watching and cheering for. I would say so.

For me, it was a "goal." Not the goal, but one I wanted.

My father was retired military and my mom a nurse. We had all we needed and some of what we wanted, but Razorback tickets were not a luxury we could afford.

My brother-in-law, a doctor, could. On December 6, 1975, we played Texas A&M in WMS and upset th Aggies 31-6. I had to watch on television at my house, but my sister and brother-in-law were there...where I wanted to be.

They went to all regular season home games and usually the bowl game. He started taking me to Hog games a couple of years later, and every game day ended the same way - at Steak & Ale on Cantrell, eating prime rib.

That's what I wanted to be able to do. When I began law school, I used student loan money to make my first contribution to the Razorback Foundation and buy my first season tickets - 31 years ago.

Watch it on television instead? No. Not if it was the largest screen made and if someone delivered $1,000 worth of steaks and beer to my door on game day.

HogimusMaximus

Decided against the upgrade.  Not sure how many games I will make with all of the business travel I do.  At least I will have Memphis.

nationwish

I somehow didn't get an appointment to upgrade this year. I guess I could have checked the wrong box, but I noticed someone else tweeted Jeff Long that they didn't get an appointment either. That makes me wonder if they were the ones who made the mistake.

BRHogfan

I haven't heard anything about it.  I actually had my appointment on 5/14 last year and knew about it on 5/7.

Maybe I chose not to upgrade...

nationwish

I think it's pretty much done at this point, unless you are on a pretty low donor level. I'm at the Tush level, I believe, and my level was completely through when I spoke to them yesterday.

PorkRyan

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRyan on May 11, 2016, 01:27:45 pm
Did all of the South Outdoor club seats sell out?

Call the Foundation, they'll let you know if there are any available, or you can log on and look for yourself. I know in previous years when I was increasing my number of seats, it was in June before they contacted me.

Hog Solo

Quote from: PorkRyan on May 11, 2016, 01:27:45 pm
Did all of the South Outdoor club seats sell out?

When I chose my seats yesterday there were very few available in s outdoor club, and they were mostly singles.  101, where my seats are was down to 100 seats  give or take.  I'm sure 107 has plenty left but otherwise lower level was pretty slim on choices.

PorkRyan

Quote from: Hog Solo on May 11, 2016, 08:23:20 pm
When I chose my seats yesterday there were very few available in s outdoor club, and they were mostly singles.  101, where my seats are was down to 100 seats  give or take.  I'm sure 107 has plenty left but otherwise lower level was pretty slim on choices.

That's good to hear. 

HogInOklahoma

I decided not to upgrade, 5-7 at best this year.  We need a new coach.

hobhog

Quote from: Hog Solo on May 10, 2016, 08:46:05 am

I had to call them about that too. You have to click on the Foundation logo at top left of page to be able to sign in. Weird they think people would know that....

hobhog

Quote from: HogInOklahoma on May 12, 2016, 04:00:20 pm
I decided not to upgrade, 5-7 at best this year.  We need a new coach.

So you decided against a free upgrade because you want to fire a very popular coach making improvement every year. Brilliant.

ricepig

Quote from: hobhog on May 12, 2016, 04:16:37 pm
So you decided against a free upgrade because you want to fire a very popular coach making improvement every year. Brilliant.

I don't think brilliance is associated in any form or fashion with this account.