Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Henry to the Chargers

Started by hog.goblin, April 29, 2016, 06:29:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LutherLindsey

Don't know how the team will be.  But he couldn't be drafted to a more beautiful city. (Was stationed there in military)

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 30, 2016, 03:28:05 am
Someone help me out.
My phone rang and a talking head on ESPN stated, as the next best list scrolled, that the "next TE" was a 1a to HH, and would be a value pick or some such.

Who was the goober that said this?
Who was the TE?

Thanks in advance.

Adams, the kid from  south Carolina.

Dr. Starcs

Believe it was hooper from Stanford.

john

Back to Chargers/Arkansas connections: Ark Dem-Gaz has a list today of 20 players with Arkansas ties that have been drafted by the Chargers since 1960 ( 13 total Razorbacks including Chuck Dicus,Bill McClard, Junior Soli, & Raylee Johnson who I didn't list yesterday).

Chargers are at the Chiefs on September 11th- maybe there will b a big Hog Call for Hunter, Darious, etc

hawginbigd1

I often forget about raylee Johnson,he was a great Hog, and was pretty good with the bolts. I believe this was a really good place for HH to go, Gates is definitely at the end, and not sure Green is the answer for them!

woodhog14

Quote from: dhizzle on April 29, 2016, 07:00:24 pm
Reading comments from charger fans and they really don't like the pick. I guess that's why they're fans and not coaches.

Sounds like Hogville.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: SpaCityHawg on April 30, 2016, 10:25:48 am
Adams, the kid from  south Carolina.

Thanks.
I thought that was somewhat low  towards HH.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 30, 2016, 03:28:05 am
Someone help me out.
My phone rang and a talking head on ESPN stated, as the next best list scrolled, that the "next TE" was a 1a to HH, and would be a value pick or some such.

Who was the goober that said this?
Who was the TE?

Thanks in advance.
1A doesn't get drafted almost a whole round later. HH is clearly the best and proved it all year long.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: razorbacksnum1 on April 30, 2016, 05:45:09 pm
1A doesn't get drafted almost a whole round later. HH is clearly the best and proved it all year long.

Completely agree.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

DeltaBoy

This could help Gates have a more productive final 3-5 years cause if they put Hunter out on the other side it will create mismatch issues for opponent.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

ChitownHawg

Quote from: DeltaBoy on May 03, 2016, 01:53:03 pm
This could help Gates have a more productive final 3-5 years cause if they put Hunter out on the other side it will create mismatch issues for opponent.

Gates is in his mid 30s. He will spend the next two years showing HH the ropes. HH will help Gates go out in style in the next year or two.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: AirForceHog on April 29, 2016, 06:35:20 pm
I am keeping track through the draft cast on ESPN.com and they flashed the selection and then crickets......

Yeah, like a school band raising money for months to go to the Macy's, or Rose parade, and the network going to commercial as soon as they round the corner.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

alohawg

+1 Thanks factchecker, pretty cool.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?