Previous topic - Next topic

hog.goblin

WPS

Rivers to Henry should result in productivity

RazorbackBassist

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

AirForceHog

Just saw that! Congrats to HH. Make us all proud. WPS!
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

mhsbc59

Per ESPN hate of Arkansas.. we have the first play drafted that was not talked about or high lights shown
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Dr. Starcs

^^^

That was bs. Still haven't shown anything on him.

AirForceHog

I am keeping track through the draft cast on ESPN.com and they flashed the selection and then crickets......

bulldog04

Jack got drafted after him so that's all they wanted to talk about

BigSexyHog

Love it.  Barely any mention of him.... Good God F ESPN.  Bunch of worthless arse clowns
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hog.goblin

Quote from: mhsbc59 on April 29, 2016, 06:33:58 pm
Per ESPN hate of Arkansas.. we have the first play drafted that was not talked about or high lights shown

I'm watching on the NFL network and not one word other than that he was drafted.

PonderinHog

That kinda sorta really pissed me off.

Congrats, Hunter Henry!   :razorback:

Seems like I remember another Razorback or two doing well at San Diego.

RyeHogFan

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.  They spent like 5 minutes going over video of Jaylon Smith and talking about him and then Henry gets a few sentence snippet after a commercial break.

ricepig

Quote from: hog.goblin on April 29, 2016, 06:37:03 pm
I'm watching on the NFL network and not one word other than that he was drafted.

I was wondering what they said, but switched over too late.

cypress rock

What selection number was he?

BigSexyHog

Guess ESPN hates the bolts to

TuffTusk

Nothing from NFL network either
Making the world a better place one frosty mug at a time

AirForceHog

Quote from: cypress rock on April 29, 2016, 06:40:24 pm
What selection number was he?

36th pick/4th pick of the second round.

BigNasty

henry is the only player drafted up to this point with no highlight package shown. 

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

cypress rock

Thanks ! That will be good money for him .

mhsbc59

the Mack award winner one of the most bisare plays in college football history and all you get is Hunter Henry to San Diego.. i swear i would put ever espn talking head the that dang desk if i was there, electic chair be danged
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

HogFansReunited

That was bull, they couldn't even show a picture of Henry but they have 5 minute segments on everyone else.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

dhizzle

They gave us like five words on henry. Must because he didn't allow cameras in his home.

RaisinHog

Il Say one thing I'm a south Arkansas boy but I went to sandiego once and it was gorgeous I could live there in a heart beat !!

dropkickd9

Congrats Hunter!  Thanks for th coverage ES PISS-ON....

hog.goblin

NFL Network

No picture
No measurables
No highlights

"Chargers pick TE Hunter Henry from Arkansas"

Nothing else since.

Matt Burks

Eric D. Williams
ESPN Staff Writer

Chargers select Arkansas TE Hunter Henry with No. 35 pick in the second round, gives them a developmental prospect behind veteran TE Antonio Gates.

AirForceHog

Well some guy named Eric Williams glazed over the pick as well

hog.goblin

NFL about to talk about him

BigSexyHog

They (ESPN) just went back to show the Shepherd pick.  Still nothing on HH..

Hogimus Prime

This is awesome considering I'm a Chargers fan

dhizzle

Reading comments from charger fans and they really don't like the pick. I guess that's why they're fans and not coaches.

BigNasty

bs by espn.  every other player drafted had highlights shown besides henry.  pure bs, poor job.

hog.goblin

Quote from: hog.goblin on April 29, 2016, 06:57:37 pm
NFL about to talk about him

Well they acknowledged they hadn't talked about him, said they were going to, but nothing yet

mhsbc59

Quote from: dhizzle on April 29, 2016, 07:00:24 pm
Reading comments from charger fans and they really don't like the pick. I guess that's why they're fans and not coaches.

Charger fan don't know much about football.  I'll ask them where to find a good taco stand not about what they know about football

Kevin

Guess he needed video of him in a gas mask smoking a bong
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Cave City Joe

Great place for him to go, they actually pass to the TE.  He will love SD, spent 4 years there in the navy.
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

code red

Quote from: dhizzle on April 29, 2016, 07:00:24 pm
SD needs a lot of help up front...... That's why. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

DLUXHOG

SD drafted "Bambi" about 55 years ago.....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

MTBrookHog

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on April 29, 2016, 06:58:45 pm
This is awesome considering I'm a Chargers fan
Me too! Last year Philon, this year Hunter. Maybe we are becoming Hog West like in the mid-80's. Phil Robertson said it best, "Happy, happy, happy!"

hawgrunner

I guess now I have to go to a game.  ;)

Pigsfeat

Quote from: dhizzle on April 29, 2016, 06:47:27 pm
They gave us like five words on henry. Must because he didn't allow cameras in his home.
Is this really because HH wouldn't let cameras in his home? I mean, they could have had a lot of game film on him!
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

billmontgomery10

Glad I'm not the only one ticked off about the lack of coverage. Sterling Shepard was also picked during a commercial break but they came back and showed his measurables, film clips and bragged on him.
Arkansas gets no respect.

dhizzle

Quote from: Pigsfeat on April 29, 2016, 07:27:12 pm
Is this really because HH wouldn't let cameras in his home? I mean, they could have had a lot of game film on him!

No you're right they could have should have had game film on him ready. I just said that because it seemed like the other players had a camera on them or they were there.

billmontgomery10

Maybe when Collins gets picked his mom can run on stage and snatch the card out of the announcer's hands so they will at least give an Arkansas player some mention.
Henry did everything the right way and us a class act and all we get is gushing over the players who used drugs, beat up their girl friends, etc.

Pigsfeat

Quote from: dhizzle on April 29, 2016, 07:30:52 pm
No you're right they could have should have had game film on him ready. I just said that because it seemed like the other players had a camera on them or they were there.
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought that would be very petty of them. However, there seems to be a biased against either HH or the UofA...or both!
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

BigSexyHog

Was getting ready to say it's because HH is white until the ND spare OL just got drafted.... 

And it's sarcasm by the way... :)

hog.goblin

Maybe they'll finally talk about him when the Chargers make their 3rd pick coming up early in the 3rd round

john

I love it.  I'm 41 & been a Charger fan ( along with Cowboys) since early '80s ( fell in love with the uniforms, Air Coryell offense, & that they always drafted Razorbacks)Chargers have always seemed Razorback friendly. Lance Alworth, Billy Ray Smith, Gary Anderson, Bobby Duckworth, Danny Walters, Isaac Davis, Darious Philon, Javontee Herndon.  I'm sure I may be forgetting a few. Now Hunter Henry. I don't know for sure but I would bet that no other NFL franchise has had more Razorback alumni.

Now if they can just figure out how to not b terrible.