Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 05:37:14 pm

Google chrome

Started by RebelliousHog, January 05, 2017, 08:04:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

I have google chrome at my workplace and it works fine. However when I downloaded it at home so I could add Chromecast, it reverted to an older version of chrome.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and it happen both times.

What to do, what to do?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

It goes to chromium browser. The icon is completely different than chrome.  At this time Google Chrome is not even on my PC according to Programs and Features.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 05, 2017, 08:06:56 pm
Silly question but I have to ask it....

What kind of computer (workstation) are you using at both locations? 

Work is a Dell desktop
Home is a Toshiba laptop

RebelliousHog

RebelliousHog

Might , not sure.  Prolly a better idea, since our tech dept. has to install all programs is just get one from them. 

Thanks for the idea. Worth a shot.