Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carlton Davis III

Started by sowmonella, December 03, 2014, 08:23:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sowmonella

Saw where Coach Randy Shannon did an in-home visit with the Ohio St commit from Miami area. Anyone know about our chances?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Uncommon

Scheduled to visit the January 16th weekend.  It will basically be Miami Beach weekend here in Fayetteville with how many South Florida official visitors we'll have.

pigture perfect

I dont think we do well against someone already a commit to THE osu.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

sowmonella

Quote from: Uncommon on December 03, 2014, 08:25:16 pm
Scheduled to visit the January 16th weekend.  It will basically be Miami Beach weekend here in Fayetteville with how many South Florida official visitors we'll have.

We ought to invest in about 20 truckloads of white sand and plant a few fake palm trees in front of the football center to make them feel the love.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: pigture perfect on December 03, 2014, 08:26:03 pm

All Shannon needs to do is show him how terrible Chris Ash was

WaltonCollege

Been following this guy for awhile and he post OSU stuff everyday, as much as I'd love to have a tall lanky shutdown db I think he's a real longshot

jackflash

Lets get him in for a visit. Isn't he coming with LB Jackson.

Tim Harris

ARtillahog

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: pigture perfect on December 03, 2014, 08:26:03 pm
Well that's settled then. Don't waste the time, effort or money as the final verdict has already been rendered. Someone please inform CBB and staff.

Richard_white

Actually Davis is thinking of decommitting from OSU. But I don't know how good of a chance we have. At least we get a visit.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Richard_white on December 04, 2014, 02:40:57 pm
Actually Davis is thinking of decommitting from OSU. But I don't know how good of a chance we have. At least we get a visit.
IMO a kid actually visiting is 1/2 the battle in itself. It's almost unheard of for a top notch talent to even seriously consider a program without an official.

jackflash

I would bring in Jackson, Redwine, King and Davis in on the same weekend. Try and sell them on coming to Arkansas together

IBleedRazorbackRed

I love how we bring all of the south florida kids in at the same time. Try to make it as south beachish as you can.