Wednesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, December 03, 2014, 09:42:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

RD, chances of flipping Taylor?
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hawgzinbowlz

This seems to be a consistent theme with this staff, including CBB/Assistants/Support Staff.
Kahlil Haughton : He said his mother is impressed with Arkansas and believes Jennings is great and honest man.
Hopefully we're successful with Kahlil.

" GO HOGS "

ifghog

Haughton would be a huge get in this class....

ricepig

Quote from: ifghog on December 03, 2014, 11:00:00 am
Haughton would be a huge get in this class....

He would start next year at safety.

WooPig90

Quote from: ricepig on December 03, 2014, 11:10:07 am

Idk if he would for sure start the year over Liddell or Coley but would definitely push for it

The_Iceman

Quote from: ricepig on December 03, 2014, 11:10:07 am

We shouldn't want him to start. We have guys that have been on campus already like Liddell, Coley, Gaines, and Ramirez that will all be ahead of him. Let's hope those guys continue to develop and improve, so Haughton can redshirt.

ricepig

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 03, 2014, 11:20:01 am
We shouldn't want him to start. We have guys that have been on campus already like Liddell, Coley, Gaines, and Ramirez that will all be ahead of him. Let's hope those guys continue to develop and improve, so Haughton can redshirt.

Well, it's the best tape I've seen in a long time at strong safety.

redeye

Tim Harris

acepoker

This class is going to be a big part of turning us around! WPS!

WBC Hog

Quote from: redeye on December 03, 2014, 11:44:58 am
Siverand is a surprise.

I can't help but notice RD has been consistently bringing up this kids name. I wonder what our chances are with this guy.

At the same time though, 4 receivers in this class is a bit much but I wouldn't turn this guy away.

jjdlc

Quote from: redeye on December 03, 2014, 11:44:58 am
Siverand is a surprise.

Yes he is, his name has popped up several times now, but I figured we were done at WR except for maybe Reed.

TMc

Quote from: jjdlc on December 03, 2014, 04:52:23 pm
Yes he is, his name has popped up several times now, but I figured we were done at WR except for maybe Reed.

They probably would be if they thought Reed was going to make his grades. He very well might.., but it's risky with the limitations now.  We need every spot to count, or at the bare minimum - get here.

ricepig

Well, in his PC today, Bielema said after we get to 22/23 commits, that the last 2/3 would be the best player, regardless of position.

jjdlc

Quote from: ricepig on December 03, 2014, 04:56:06 pm
Well, in his PC today, Bielema said after we get to 22/23 commits, that the last 2/3 would be the best player, regardless of position.

Yeah, just read that after posting.  Guess our coaches think we need an overhaul at WR too.  I really hope Reed can make the grades, kid could be a huge help.

jackflash

If we get Haughton I see him playing a lot next year. No matter who's at safety

GolfnHog

Quote from: jackflash on December 03, 2014, 05:38:52 pm
If we get Haughton I see him playing a lot next year. No matter who's at safety

This^^^^ the 2ndary improved immensely this year and with the youngsters that are on campus and getting Haughton, it would bode well for the coming years.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

redeye

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 03, 2014, 01:26:56 pm
Coach Thomas with RW3

Wow, is RW3 really that big or is Coach Thomas just small?  There's a pretty big size difference there.

I figured we were out of the loop with him long ago and wasn't expecting to hear anymore.

Quote from: ricepig on December 03, 2014, 04:56:06 pm

That's interesting.  Guess they're willing to value difference makers over depth for a couple of spots.  I'm not against that.

Tim Harris

KMFJ ‏@KayJayHill  23m23 minutes ago
Home visit with Coach Lunney tonight 🐗 #WPS