Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's Next?

Started by Amityvillehogger, December 02, 2014, 01:36:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

Best guess to who is the next to jump on board.

Barnett?
Merrick?
Redwine?
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

NLRHog92

T.J. Smith flips from Vandy.

Hogberry Snortcake

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: NLRHog92 on December 02, 2014, 01:40:43 pm

I thought he already at least decommitted from Vandy.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jackflash

I really don't look for too many more to commit until January.

Oklahawg

Someone who is a mid-term graduate. If we get one before January.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

MrKlem10

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 02, 2014, 08:09:39 pm
Someone who is a mid-term graduate. If we get one before January.

I have one in mind...

Hey Super

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on December 02, 2014, 01:36:03 pm
Best guess to who is the next to jump on board.

Barnett?
Merrick?
Redwine?

I have a bad feeling about Merrick. From what I've read it seems like he really enjoyed his FSU visit and he was quoted "I have a lot to think about" .. no other sources just my negative feelings. Obviously I want him to be a hog, and with the way this staff has been recruiting... and Pittman is usually on point too.

hm, my own post made me feel better. #HogvilleLogic
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Royal Fortune on December 02, 2014, 09:01:26 pm
I have a bad feeling about Merrick. From what I've read it seems like he really enjoyed his FSU visit and he was quoted "I have a lot to think about" .. no other sources just my negative feelings. Obviously I want him to be a hog, and with the way this staff has been recruiting... and Pittman is usually on point too.

hm, my own post made me feel better. #HogvilleLogic

Don't count out the Pittman effect.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

redeye

WBC Hog

Quote from: NLRHog92 on December 02, 2014, 01:40:43 pm

I saw someone else say this and it seemed legit. TJ Smith is plan b for the Porter Gustin sweepstakes. If he chooses USC or whoever, Smith is ours. If Gustin chooses us, Smith likely stays with Vandy.

Idk that for sure, just sounds very reasonable.

And that is also assuming that Gustin will play on the defensive line and not be a LB.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

redeye

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 02, 2014, 11:05:28 pm
Gotta replace Dap!

I wasn't even thinking about that, but it's true.  Always glad to see us gain quality walk-ons.

Welcome George!  Can't wait to see you score your first Arkansas TD.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: WBC Hog on December 02, 2014, 11:04:30 pm
I saw someone else say this and it seemed legit. TJ Smith is plan b for the Porter Gustin sweepstakes. If he chooses USC or whoever, Smith is ours. If Gustin chooses us, Smith likely stays with Vandy.

Idk that for sure, just sounds very reasonable.

And that is also assuming that Gustin will play on the defensive line and not be a LB.
I think I remember a quote in an article by RD saying they were recruiting him to play the 3 technique. If that is true then he isn't a back up plan to Gustin.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"