Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do we lose any current FB committments?

Started by nwahogfan1, December 02, 2014, 09:22:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

I guess it happens every year.  Who do we lose?  Any?    I would think several will be highly recruited by some teams with better records than us to see if they can get a visit out of them.  I know we are trying to get some to  flip also.

Go Hogs?

SemperFi

Unless something has changed I cannot see the Hogs losing any of our current commit's. There's already been a handful sign FAA's and those that haven't appear to be hardcore Hog's. I do not believe that we have any academic at risk commit's either. NSD is rapidly approaching, so I guess there's always that chance, but I have a real good feeling that we're solid with the current 18. For me, it's the other programs that need to be worried about their commit's when this staff comes into town. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

searkhogfan

Yes, according to the Non-Beliemer's.  We'll probably lose all of them.   8)

OLDHOG

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 02, 2014, 09:37:58 am
Yes, according to the Non-Beliemer's.  We'll probably lose all of them.   8)

really?  who has said that?  I haven't read that anywhere

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on December 02, 2014, 10:05:58 am

Hyperbole is always a legitimate retort.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Tusks

Im more worried about the 3 arkansas guys than any out of staters.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ricepig

Quote from: tusked on December 02, 2014, 10:58:06 am

We only have 3 Arkansas guys?

ARtillahog

Quote from: tusked on December 02, 2014, 10:58:06 am
Quote from: ricepig on December 02, 2014, 11:03:04 am

OH NO!  We've already lost some! ;)

Tusks

you know what i mean.  you been walking the levees too long.

Quote from: ricepig on December 02, 2014, 11:03:04 am
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ricepig

Quote from: tusked on December 02, 2014, 11:08:09 am
you know what i mean.  you been walking the levees too long.

Man, people quit that in the 90's, and that's what employees are for, anyway......

Oklahawg

Academics always seems to snag 1-2 between now and the January recruiting period. Hope that is not the case as I like every single commit.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

NLRHog92

Deep Shoat

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on December 02, 2014, 10:05:58 am
You must be skipping all the BA attack threads then.  A certain group of posters are certain Rafe will transfer and Ty will go elsewhere because of the way our coaches have handled BA.

All Gas, No Brakes!

sickboy

Quote from: NLRHog92 on December 02, 2014, 12:49:54 pm
I don't understand this thread...

Some people only know how to worry. Once one worry is gone they need to find the next thing to worry about. This is one of those threads... It could easily be retitled "what will go wrong next?"

mhuff

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 02, 2014, 02:03:22 pm
You must be skipping all the BA attack threads then.  A certain group of posters are certain Rafe will transfer and Ty will go elsewhere because of the way our coaches have handled BA.

I do not know why any poster would think that BA wasn't handled appropriately. Plus our coach likes QB's that can run and pass. All you have to do is not throw it 8' over the head of the receivers...... We are building a great program. When we get an OC and a QB, we will be set.

scooby21322

Quote from: sickboy on December 02, 2014, 04:59:51 pm
Some people only know how to worry. Once one worry is gone they need to find the next thing to worry about. This is one of those threads... It could easily be retitled "what will go wrong next?"

I don't think so.  It happens every year.  I think it's just wanting to know what our situation is. 

HogimusMaximus

Dominicanhog

Quote from: sickboy on December 02, 2014, 04:59:51 pm

as I always say.. Panic now and avoid the rush later.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: mhuff on December 02, 2014, 05:12:08 pm
I do not know why any poster would think that BA wasn't handled appropriately. Plus our coach likes QB's that can run and pass. All you have to do is not throw it 8' over the head of the receivers...... We are building a great program. When we get an OC and a QB, we will be set.

agree with everything you said except... I like our OC, I think he's doing a good job with what he has.

redswarmrising

from all the interviews i've read with K.J Hill,he sounds like a soft commit,so he could flip to another school.i'm not saying he will but when asked how committed he was,he has said "i am for now",which sounds more like "i could be persuaded to flip to another school"

he's the only commit i'm worried about though

SPAL

PorkRinds

Quote from: redswarmrising on December 03, 2014, 12:14:23 pm
from all the interviews i've read with K.J Hill,he sounds like a soft commit,so he could flip to another school.i'm not saying he will but when asked how committed he was,he has said "i am for now",which sounds more like "i could be persuaded to flip to another school"

he's the only commit i'm worried about though

I think it likely means "Unless something like the motorbike wreck happens, I'm committed to the hogs".  I personally don't think his family would advise him to commit if there was a chance he would change his mind.  They have to live in this state, and it would be a disaster for an in state guy like that to flip.