Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rawleigh Williams III Highlights

Started by The_Iceman, December 01, 2014, 09:51:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

ARtillahog

I sure hope the competition he played against was tough.  He looks like he can contribute next year.

The_Iceman

Quote from: ARtillahog on December 01, 2014, 10:00:12 am
I sure hope the competition he played against was tough.  He looks like he can contribute next year.

Bishop Lynch is a member of TAPPS and participates in the 6A classification, the largest in Texas.

Mark_Freeman

I've read that his competition was good, but watching that video, one of two things is true: Either he is unbelievable, or the dudes he was playing are bad. I know they're highlights, but wow.

MrKlem10

Quote from: Mark_Freeman on December 01, 2014, 11:02:31 am
I've read that his competition was good, but watching that video, one of two things is true: Either he is unbelievable, or the dudes he was playing are bad. I know they're highlights, but wow.

He is an athlete, but look at some of the DL and LB's technique...lots to be desired...

I hope I am wrong and he is just an absolute beast.

Arthur pigby sellers.

His level of competition has been discussed on here multiple times.  I think it's the largest  private school division.  It's not the toughest in Texas but close and comparable to the toughest division in Arkansas. 

hawgwash

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on December 01, 2014, 11:53:42 am
His level of competition has been discussed on here multiple times.  I think it's the largest  private school division.  It's not the toughest in Texas but close and comparable to the toughest division in Arkansas.
I also recall reading he played some nonconference games against very good quality public school teams.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: hawgwash on December 01, 2014, 12:27:18 pm
I also recall reading he played some nonconference games against very good quality public school teams.

Against Celina, a traditional power that is 11-2 and in the championship game of Class 4A Div II this Friday, he had 310 yds and 6 td's  :razorback:

Hogwop

Anyone know his season stats? I seem to remember several games where he just tore it up, would like to know what he ended up with

Should have watched the video first, derp. Those are some great numbers he put up this year, I'm glad he's one of us!

341 carries for 2,814 yards, 37 TDs 15 catches for 198 yds and 5 TDs for anyone unable to catch the video and wondering.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

jgphillips3

He didn't put those numbers up against chumps.  He will be at least as good as what we have on campus right now by the same point in his career.

bigred223

This guy should be a 4 star. No worries though, Coach B knows what he's getting with this guy. I would not be surprised if he sees the field next season.

fullfan

After watching about 3 minutes you can tell this kid will be good on the college level.   Looking forward to seeing him in a Hog uniform.

Exit Pursued by a Boar

I thought he was a power back and he shows some of that in these clips, but he looks like he's running away from kids who've taken good angles. 

EFBAB

zane

Quote from: Hogwop on December 01, 2014, 05:23:27 pm

341 carries for 2,814 yards, 37 TDs 15 catches for 198 yds and 5 TDs for anyone unable to catch the video and wondering.

Stupid

Just stupid
RIP LSUfan

farhog

TazorTusk

I've watched this tonight -- and have just gotten over the Missouri lost.  He looks quick, fast and strong.  Can't wait to see him behind our improving, maturing OL next year.

Tazor

SemperFi

We're very lucky to have him. I'm really looking forward to watching him run behind an SEC OL.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Superham

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on December 01, 2014, 08:19:50 pm
I thought he was a power back and he shows some of that in these clips, but he looks like he's running away from kids who've taken good angles. 

EFBAB
No kidding he looks faster than what I had heard that is for sure