Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New offer

Started by deedster84, November 30, 2014, 09:29:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

deedster84

bcpsports
4 hours ago
BCP recruit Nate Dalton the 6'4 190 CB from Cypress Falls High just got a offer to Arkansas the kid is on the rise.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1353298/highlights/180099381

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Nate-Dalton-152734

jgphillips3

I love his size.  He could be that big corner we need to combat these big, physical receivers in the SEC.  Of course, he could grow into a safety or hybrid linebacker too.  Looks like Oklahoma got in on him late in the game too so I'm assuming this kid just blew up this year.

NLRHog92

I'd bet that he's closer to 6'3, but could grow. Was an article by RD in today's paper on him, saying he was "on our radar" and close to an offer. Good to see, we need another CB! Interesting how past 2 classes have shaped up as far as bigger corners. Game is trending that way, hope it comes together and pays off for us!

Tim Harris

Quote from: NLRHog92 on December 01, 2014, 12:11:29 am
I'd bet that he's closer to 6'3, but could grow. Was an article by RD in today's paper on him, saying he was "on our radar" and close to an offer. Good to see, we need another CB! Interesting how past 2 classes have shaped up as far as bigger corners. Game is trending that way, hope it comes together and pays off for us!

The tweet has him at 6'4, Rivals at 6'3, and 247 at 6'2.  My guess is he is probably in the 6'1/6'2 range which is still bigger than most of the CBs we have on the team.

1highhog

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 01, 2014, 06:52:57 am
The tweet has him at 6'4, Rivals at 6'3, and 247 at 6'2.  My guess is he is probably in the 6'1/6'2 range which is still bigger than most of the CBs we have on the team.

I was a legit 6-3 when a Senior in high school, now, I'm all of 6' 1/2".  That's what a bad back will do to you and 35 years later.  True story.

redswarmrising

Quote from: 1highhog on December 01, 2014, 02:45:52 pm
I was a legit 6-3 when a Senior in high school, now, I'm all of 6' 1/2".  That's what a bad back will do to you and 35 years later.  True story.

i've got you beat.about 4-5 years ago,i was 5'8.about 2 years later i shrunk to 5'6.how it happened,i don't know but i'm only 34 now........so yeah,the human body is weird

1highhog

Quote from: redswarmrising on December 03, 2014, 12:07:44 pm
i've got you beat.about 4-5 years ago,i was 5'8.about 2 years later i shrunk to 5'6.how it happened,i don't know but i'm only 34 now........so yeah,the human body is weird

Go to a doctor and have those disks checked, bet several are almost gone.  That's my case anyway, several are bone to bone.

TeedupHigh

I heard a couple of other things shrink as one ages.......I don't have much room to spare!

PorkSoda

nothing some platform shoes can't fix
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

sowmonella

Wally Hall was 6' in 1973.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003