Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jalen Merrick FSU trip

Started by WaltonCollege, November 30, 2014, 03:38:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltonCollege

Tweeting about his visit saying FSU is undefeated in like two years and he has ALOT to think about...
I think Bielema and Pittman have an in home with him this week, gotta push early playing time after the performance Friday. Need Merrick and Barnett! WPS

NLRHog92

Who would want to play for bozo Jimbo and the Criminoles?! I don't care if they're undefeated, they're lucky and they're corrupt.

Bubba's Bruisers

And their superstar QB is gone after this season.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

WaltonCollege

Yeah but jalen has a bunch of friends and old teammates on the team, gonna b hard to pull him away from home.  But Pittman gets whoever he wants so we should b okay

arkansasrazorback

If we get this guy after being 9-15 over two years from a team that has a national championship and 28 straight wins, we need to bow down to the recruiter.

SemperFi

Doesn't he know that FSU sold their souls to the debbil and that once they get in the playoffs he'll renege, suck their souls to the depths of hell and FSU will burn, baby burn. This is more than just getting him in a Hog uniform, it's about saving his soul.  :D
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

The_Boot_stops_here

Denver Kirkland needs to remind him why he picked Arkansas over FSU