3) Porter Gustin
4) Darrin Kirkland Jr
5) Kahlil Haughton
6) Dominique Reed (make those grades!)
7) Sheldrick Redwine
8) best available RB (West or Carr??)

Not too much to ask for, right?

JackJohnson

Barnett Merrick and Redwine and anything else is gravy.

And I know we just lost Korliss but-as of right now- we aren't on any RBs that are good enough to take over another back 7 player.  West and Carr are "nice" prospects, but not elite and to take a 2nd RB in this class with only 2 back 7 players currently committed then they need to be elite can't miss players

IBleedRazorbackRed

1. Merrick
2. Barnett
3. Reed
4. Stud rb, no names here right now that really interest me
5. Gustin
6. That lb commited to Georgia from Florida(name escapes me)
7. Haughton
8. Redwine

ldfergu

I agree on #4. I'm sure some new names will pop up.

WriterWrong

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 26, 2014, 08:48:21 am
1) Jalin Barnett
2) Jalen Merrick
3) Porter Gustin
4) Darrin Kirkland Jr
5) Kahlil Haughton
7) Sheldrick Redwine

That's a good list. Also, a very attainable list. I think Barnett, Merrick, Haughton, Reed and Redwine will all be Hogs. Haughton being the long-shot of the group. I say we get em.

If we're goin dream team, go ahead and give me Damien Harris at RB.

The_Iceman

Dominicanhog

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 26, 2014, 08:48:21 am
1) Jalin Barnett
2) Jalen Merrick
3) Porter Gustin
4) Darrin Kirkland Jr
5) Kahlil Haughton
7) Sheldrick Redwine

Just amazes me that we can even dream of these type players.... this staff really likes the process and the reception from coaches and players attest to their determination and respect for our staff... WPS

immahog

Quote from: WriterWrong on November 26, 2014, 09:36:29 am
That's a good list. Also, a very attainable list. I think Barnett, Merrick, Haughton, Reed and Redwine will all be Hogs. Haughton being the long-shot of the group. I say we get em.

If we're goin dream team, go ahead and give me Damien Harris at RB.

What makes you feel good about redwine ??? from what I have seen imo I would say he is leaning to play for that  MF Bobby
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

jackflash

1 Barnett
2 Merrick
3 Reed
4 Haughton
5 Redwine
6 Davis
7 Kirkland Jr
8 Jackson
This is my list were losing three DB so I think we should replace them, if we can.  Eugene, Hackett, Ramsey, Williams and Ellis I believe our only scholarship LB. so I think we need four. The biggest need on offense I think is a wide receiver who can run and Reed should be that.

FATHAWG08

1) Jalin Barnett
2) Jalen Merrick
3) Porter Gustin
4) Darrin Kirkland Jr
5) Kahlil Haughton
7) Sheldrick Redwine
8) Braxton Miller (Graduate transfer from The Ohio St.)
I love off season Football!!

hollywood hog

My dream team consists of a couple on that list mixed with some new big names that pop up in the next couple months. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 26, 2014, 10:12:37 am
If its my dream class....

http://247sports.com/Player/Damien-Harris-21662
my favorite player in the sec footprint in this class. Harris is a madman with that combo of speed and power.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

tophawg19

Quote from: JackJohnson on November 26, 2014, 08:58:23 am
Barnett Merrick and Redwine and anything else is gravy.

And I know we just lost Korliss but-as of right now- we aren't on any RBs that are good enough to take over another back 7 player.  West and Carr are "nice" prospects, but not elite and to take a 2nd RB in this class with only 2 back 7 players currently committed then they need to be elite can't miss players
we are taking another  Running back .Always have been. CBB has said that all along
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Pig in the Pokey

Omg if we pull gustin and Kirkland i will darn myself.

Feeling like barnett and merrick are silent commits to me. At least strong Arkansas leans.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Who is Kirkland?  Don't remember him being interested

NLRHog92

Completely agree with your list! But I think there will be some surprises, as always. DJ Brown is another on my wish list.

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on November 26, 2014, 07:09:27 pm
Who is Kirkland?  Don't remember him being interested
# 7 ILB in usa. former Michigan pledge.

yraciv

Well if we're dreaming...
1. Jalin Barnett
2. Jalen Merrick
3. Porter Gustin
4. Darrin Kirkland Jr
5. Kahlil Haughton
6. Da'Vante Phillips - Keep making waves in South Florida. That and this guy is just a really good WR.
7. Kendall Sheffield - I don't see a ring on his finger yet. Does he know Knile Davis?
8. Soso Jamabo - This guy is the instant impact RB and he is about as open as they come at this point.

WaltonCollege

I think Gustin is a longshot but the others u never know. Redwine would b lockdown

trphog

Gustin, Barnett, and Merrick. I think for us to truly turn the corner as a program we need to consistently land a few more of these big fish. I mean landing some of these guys that they are clearly going hard after, especially on the defensive side. Like Solly Thomas from last year and Gustin this year.

Polecat

Quote from: yraciv on November 27, 2014, 06:16:26 pm
Well if we're dreaming...
1. Jalin Barnett
2. Jalen Merrick
3. Porter Gustin
4. Darrin Kirkland Jr
5. Kahlil Haughton
6. Da'Vante Phillips - Keep making waves in South Florida. That and this guy is just a really good WR.
7. Kendall Sheffield - I don't see a ring on his finger yet. Does he know Knile Davis?
8. Soso Jamabo - This guy is the instant impact RB and he is about as open as they come at this point.

I heard that Jamabo only has so-so interest in the Hogs

(Sorry, had to do it)
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum