Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, November 24, 2014, 10:59:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

razorfrog

Tons of upside with Floyd.  Never been in a great weight program and has played more basketball than football.  Kid like this has more upside than a Texas kid who has been in a college type weight program for 4 years

KeithStone

Quote from: razorfrog on November 24, 2014, 11:54:18 am
Tons of upside with Floyd.  Never been in a great weight program and has played more basketball than football.  Kid like this has more upside than a Texas kid who has been in a college type weight program for 4 years

Sorry, I missed it, who is Floyd? I skimmed the article a couple of times and didn't see that name, but I was probably looking in the wrong place.

cbhawg03

Quote from: KeithStone on November 24, 2014, 12:14:07 pm
Sorry, I missed it, who is Floyd? I skimmed the article a couple of times and didn't see that name, but I was probably looking in the wrong place.

Arkansas and Auburn have inquired about Hot Springs junior athlete Clarence Floyd. Video highlights CLICK HERE

razorfrog

Floyd is a RB/WR/DB from Hot Springs.  Skinny, explosive kid.  Good basketball player.  Would blow up in a college weight program.  Would be WR or DB in college

redleg

How in the world is Rawleigh Williams not at least a 4-star RB?! 341 carries, 2,814 yards and 37 TD for the season?!!!!!  ???

Is it because he is committed to Arkansas?!
C'mon man!  >:(
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

WriterWrong

Quote from: redleg on November 24, 2014, 02:26:14 pm
How in the world is Rawleigh Williams not at least a 4-star RB?! 341 carries, 2,814 yards and 37 TD for the season?!!!!!  ???

That's averaging 8.25 yards per carry. Not too shabby.

The_Iceman

Quote from: redleg on November 24, 2014, 02:26:14 pm

He looks fast too. Should be a good addition for us.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1795303/rawleigh-williams-iii

Amityvillehogger

DJ Browns stats are crazy too.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Mostly every guy we get now will get some kind of boost.  RW will be a 4 star once they redo everything.  He should already be their anyway but you know we just started winning.  Winning means everything with these insiders