Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MERRICK

Started by scoobyback, November 21, 2014, 05:43:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hognc2010

?
There is a poster behind coach and in the locker room.  Does anyone know what all it says?

Justagp

Quote from: scooby21322 on November 22, 2014, 10:26:42 pm
This would have been devastating for me.  I only recently made it to 100 posts, but have read this forum almost daily for years.  If it weren't for this forum, I would never have learned about recruiting.

Ditto

holeinthewall

It has been rumored this kid has given silent commits to 3 schools.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: holeinthewall on November 24, 2014, 07:55:38 am

Could be similar to the kid that committed to aTm, UCLA, and Arkansas within about three months last year.

JaketheSnake

Who did the "rumor" come from?  Highly doubtful it's been leaked at 3 schools

holeinthewall

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 24, 2014, 07:59:37 am
Who did the "rumor" come from?  Highly doubtful it's been leaked at 3 schools
[/quote

It is a South Florida recruiting person that writes for Miami.

JaketheSnake

Sounds like some butthurt.  No "professional" recruiting person would leak anything about a player they have a chance one.

Oklahawg

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 24, 2014, 09:59:13 am
Sounds like some butthurt.  No "professional" recruiting person would leak anything about a player they have a chance one.

Many schools have multiple recruiting gurus, and a few wannabes. Leaking stuff like this is a way to create competitive advantage, or work your way into the "guru" category.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Ray Piggers

He just followed me on twitter, and I'm just a random Hog fan... So there's that.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: holeinthewall on November 24, 2014, 07:55:38 am

We're we one of the 3 ?

So you're saying there's a chance

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

He loves the Wps fans on twitter. Gotta love that.