Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Louisville and L. Jackson

Started by 3Scoreand10, September 17, 2016, 12:15:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3Scoreand10

Glad we are not playing Louisville and this kid today!

bigred223

Yeah almost impossible to defend an athlete like him.

Hog Villager

Athlete for sure.  However, I just saw him and his teammates throwing what looked to be gang signs on the sideline to the cameras after scoring early in the 4th quarter.  I hope this thug doesn't win the Heisman.
"I may live in a bubble, but it's my bubble and it's painted Hog Red"

KY Hog Man

Quote from: Hog Villager on September 17, 2016, 02:01:28 pm
Athlete for sure.  However, I just saw him and his teammates throwing what looked to be gang signs on the sideline to the cameras after scoring early in the 4th quarter.  I hope this thug doesn't win the Heisman.

You obviously have no knowledge of "gang signs" or this players character. 

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

longtimeHogfan

Bobby's got Louisville playing at a pretty high level.  Think I can safely add them to the list of teams I don't want to play along with Houston.   8)
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

DeltaBoy

But he cant recruit , he got low morals, he can be an Ass, his teams cant play Defense.
More wins like this and Holier than thou Long not going to look so bright.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

gchamblee

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 17, 2016, 05:53:45 pm
But he cant recruit , he got low morals, he can be an Ass, his teams cant play Defense.

To judge the intelligence of an individual, you must at a minimum be at least 1 IQ point higher than the person you are judging. This disqualifies you from judging Jeff Long, however if you want to judge Lemmy Killmore, Gary Busey or any of the kardashians, I am all ears.

Dr. Starcs

wachhog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 17, 2016, 05:53:45 pm

Long has looked dumber than dirt to me since the day he fired Bobby. Just to think that we could be enjoying wins like Louisvilke. But, no. We must be uncommonly stupid.

bob slydell

Say Petrino again. Say Petrino again, I dare you, I double dare you *********, say Petrino one more ******* time!
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: Hog Villager on September 17, 2016, 02:01:28 pm

Gang signs aren't what they used to be, every white chick has at least one photo on Facebook throwing them up.

KY Hog Man

Quote from: Adam Stokes on September 19, 2016, 12:06:34 pm
Gang signs aren't what they used to be, every white chick has at least one photo on Facebook throwing them up.

The signs are "L's" for Louisville.  Much like coach B's "A" sign.

jbcarol

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB Sep 20

Petrino on Lamar Jackson grading himself a D for #FSU game: "He's upset he missed 2 throws in the 1st Qtr." BP said his INT was BP's fault.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

widespreadsooie

Louisville looked like the best team in the country last Saturday. Absolutely unstoppable on O, and a pretty salty D.