Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grienke to the DBacks?

Started by GolfNut57, December 04, 2015, 08:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

reportedly 6 years at $206M. That is $34.3M per year. So much for Price's contract being the highest per year. Never saw AZ paying that much for one player.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

ChicoHog

I am not happy to see him leave the Dodgers but my only solace is that he did not sign with the Giants.  Wish he went to the American League!

Dodgers signed former Seattle pitcher Iwakuma today.  Also traded for Aroldis Chapman.  We need bullpen help but now we have 2 closers. One will not be happy. 

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 07, 2015, 08:33:51 pm
I am not happy to see him leave the Dodgers but my only solace is that he did not sign with the Giants.  Wish he went to the American League!

Dodgers signed former Seattle pitcher Iwakuma today.  Also traded for Aroldis Chapman.  We need bullpen help but now we have 2 closers. One will not be happy.
The Chapman trade is being held up by an alleged domestic violence allegation against Chapman.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

ChicoHog

That's all the Dodgers need, another Cuban head case!  Chapman is an amazing talent but I'm not sure I want him.