Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 03:33:49 pm

New look

Started by LRrazorback, July 31, 2015, 02:05:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRrazorback

Sorry, but I use my phone to check HV and not a fan of the new look.  Do I have the option to change back to the old look?
Thanks

WizardofhOgZ

From Doug's note tacked at the top, the mobile and social media versions will be coming in the next few days . . .

Patience, grasshopper . . .

;)

LRrazorback

Nm I found the button to go back to desktop. Trash the thread

LRRandy

Quote from: LRrazorback on July 31, 2015, 02:05:45 pm
Sorry, but I use my phone to check HV and not a fan of the new look.  Do I have the option to change back to the old look?
Thanks
thats the mobile version. Scroll to the bottom and touch desktop view. I like that view better also.
This is fun, isn't it.

Dr. Starcs

Wap 2 is still my preferred mode.

Hawgey-Davidson

Didnt like the changes personally, but Im not an IT geek. Clicked desk top version and my sanity was restored

HogWall Jackson

Complain when you remit your next Payment! ;D

VirginiaHog

I too changed to desktop

hawgwash

Quote from: LRrazorback on July 31, 2015, 02:09:36 pm
Nm I found the button to go back to desktop. Trash the thread
Thank you for posting this!  I didn't like the new look either and hadn't noticed the desktop view button.

ldfergu

Quote from: hawgwash on July 31, 2015, 08:48:21 pm
Thank you for posting this!  I didn't like the new look either and hadn't noticed the desktop view button.

Yeah I was confused. Mobile view needs a lot of work

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: LRrazorback on July 31, 2015, 02:05:45 pm
Thanks

Your question may have been answered by now, but I was just this minute told about the 'desktop' version button at the bottom of every page.  That changed the 'look' I preferred back on Hogville. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Pulled(PP)pork

I say scrap the new look.  You can't jump to the top or bottom of a page, which is an AWESOME option....unless I'm missing something.

PP

RazorWild

Is there a way to set it to permanent desktop view?  Yes Im lazy and think it sucks to scroll to the bottom of the page every time to switch.  Not a fan at all of new look.

Doug

Quote from: RazorWildIs there a way to set it to permanent desktop view?  Yes Im lazy and think it sucks to scroll to the bottom of the page every time to switch.  Not a fan at all of new look.
Use a desktop based computer. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

RazorWild

Quote from: Doug on September 01, 2015, 03:03:28 pm
Use a desktop based computer. :)

Yeah....that doesn't fit in my pocket

Doug

lol... there's no way to permanently fix it, since it's all javascript based. I'll try to pitch the idea with the dev, though. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

RazorWild