Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 08:20:39 pm

Doug, just FYI

Started by Ragnar Hogbrok, December 04, 2014, 07:05:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnar Hogbrok

About once or twice a day, I receive this message on a white screen when attempting to visit Hogville:

"Warning: require(/home/lanny/hogville.net/yabbse/cache/data_ea7a2dc4245b8fb2f65c8ab521dac3bf-SMF-modSettings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lanny/hogville.net/yabbse/Sources/Load.php on line 2776"

It's been going on for a few weeks, but if I refresh, it will always load Hogville correctly. 

Don't know if you need this info, but here you go:

Windows 7.1
Google Chrome

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Doug

We're bound to hit that from time to time... it's a minor nuance when you're running the type of server configuration we've got. It can be a challenge syncing up your session files across multiple web servers instantly.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.