Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Hopefully we can bring home a couple of national championships."

Started by FraggleHog, June 22, 2017, 09:59:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kennymayne

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Hogs49ers

Quote from: kennymayne on June 22, 2017, 12:14:37 pm
Yeah I've seen that one. I was hoping for one after the draft and the new coaching hire. Thanks, though.

Same here, I have really been wanting to hear one from him too, lots of things to discuss and he usually dives a bit deeper into things than most coaches.  Now that I think about it, DVH is definitely my favorite coach to listen to in a PC or interview.
SCREW Vandy!

TebowHater

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 22, 2017, 12:21:54 pm
Same here, I have really been wanting to hear one from him too, lots of things to discuss and he usually dives a bit deeper into things than most coaches.  Now that I think about it, DVH is definitely my favorite coach to listen to in a PC or interview.

Same. He really tells you what's going on and his thoughts. Very insightful. Who decides when PC's even happen besides when a coach schedules on his own? Can media members press for one / request one?

Granted, looks like DVH is in the middle of his post season meetings with players (e.g., Jaxon Williams transfer) so it may be better to wait until he is done with those.