Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pomeroy still has us at 36, OK at 25

Started by Fan701, November 23, 2017, 06:56:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fan701

Even after we beat them on a neutral court Pomeroy says they're 11 places better than we are.

RazorSax

Too early for any of that crap to matter.

We take care of business on the court, the computers and bracket guys will catch on.

I feel like we play better with a chip on our shoulder any way.

pigture perfect

Who is Pomeroy and is he any good at what he does?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HawgsPolo

November 23, 2017, 07:05:57 pm #3 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 07:41:31 pm by HawgsPolo
I would advise you to trust your own eyes.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

PORKULATOR

Just beat NC and our ranking will take care of itself.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

texas tush hog

Quote from: Fan701 on November 23, 2017, 06:56:47 pm
Even after we beat them on a neutral court Pomeroy says they're 11 places better than we are.

Makes a lot of sense, don't it.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Fan701 on November 23, 2017, 06:56:47 pm

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

lynbug

ShadowHawg

Our schedule is tough enough that all we really need to watch for validation is our wins and losses. If we were to win the same number as we did last season we will have a much better seed.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Karma on November 23, 2017, 07:59:03 pm
Does it update that quick?

Nah. The only thing that matters is we got a good win on our Big Dance scorecard. A quality win. That is what we need at this point.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Kevin McPherson

Hogs' RPI jumped to No. 20 after the win ... and next oponnent No. 9 North Carolina is RPI No. 21.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Kevin McPherson on November 23, 2017, 08:25:52 pm
Hogs' RPI jumped to No. 20 after the win ... and next oponnent No. 9 North Carolina is RPI No. 21.

and the climb upward starts.. I think we are witnessing the final days of Arkansas being an afterthought in CBB... Mike's going to have us in the mix and on everybody's list going forward.. could fast forward the process with a win tomorrow, but either way HAWGBALL has turned the corner and the march begins...