Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Garland's jumper?

Started by ADavisTheGOAT, July 19, 2017, 05:20:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ADavisTheGOAT

Has anyone seen Khalil play in person? Can he hit the mid range or 3 if need be?
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

BannerMountainMan

Garland and Hall both can. Probably right now both equal to Beard in 3pt rating, both can get better though.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

King Kong

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rRORNf9CXw0"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shoots some in the later part of this video.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

The_Iceman

Really improved it. He is gonna be a stud for us.

Letsroll1200

I saw Garland play at least 10 times the last two seasons. He's not confident in his 3 point shot but he can make it. His strength is driving and getting out in transition. However, he is working on improving in both those areas. Good kid.

Smalltownhog95

At first I thought it said mid range 3. Here i am wondering what Steph Curry has done to the game. Short, mid, long range 3's.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on July 19, 2017, 06:40:01 pm
I saw Garland play at least 10 times the last two seasons. He's not confident in his 3 point shot but he can make it. His strength is driving and getting out in transition. However, he is working on improving in both those areas. Good kid.

Pretty good analysis here, although I wouldn't necessarily say that Garland lacks confidence in his 3-point shot. I just think he possesses more of a slashing mentality because he is so good at getting by people and finishing at the cup. Garland showed well in the mid-range and shot better than 45% from 3 as a senior at Parkview, but averaged fewer than one 3-point attempt per game.

NWAHog479

Would you say he is a better 3-point shooter than Jabril Durham?

poloprince

KG can put that ball in the hole and that is all that matters. 
$PoLoPrInCe$

Youngsta71701

Jumper looks pretty good to me. He gets buckets.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

cableguy

Quote from: Hogfan991 on July 19, 2017, 05:20:43 pm
Has anyone seen Khalil play in person? Can he hit the mid range or 3 if need be?
He is not much of a threat from the outside, but like the poster said he has good form so that could improve by year two. He will help us defensively. His body type is lanky like Macon but has a lot more muscle and jumps better. If he had a jumper like Macon, he would be one of the top freshmans in the SEC. My best case scenerio is that he feels in the hole left by Manny Watkins. We are strong at guard, so we don't need him to score.