Previous topic - Next topic

when does he get fired?

In the next two-three weeks
end of the year
not at all
fired because Bielema is let go
Frito Pie

BrickTwnHog

I personally have fallen of the fence and thing coach B needs to go but also think 6-7 wins in a conference that's down is possible with better OL play.

hobhog

go hogues

After he eats his way through every frito pie in the state, ala:
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

HogFoo

Wish Anderson was left in Arlington!  When Bielema went and spoke to the OK after Allen got visibly upset at Enos, the OLine was somewhat better.  Never had much faith at all in Anderson and ha e even less in him now.  Hope he is let go tomorrow!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: HogFoo on September 23, 2017, 11:42:31 pm
Wish Anderson was left in Arlington!  When Bielema went and spoke to the OK after Allen got visibly upset at Enos, the OLine was somewhat better.  Never had much faith at all in Anderson and ha e even less in him now.  Hope he is let go tomorrow!
That's possible. He fired Markuson (spelling?) after just a couple of games. Something has got to happen.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

B501

he should be fired ASAP   ::hornsdown::

SemperFi

I'm still struggling with why we have highly recruited OL riding the bench. Is it a system thing or does KA lack the ability to coach them up? If he can't coach then why is he here? If it's a system thing then who evaluated them thinking that they would fit?
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

havok

I would say normally that firing a position coach During the season would be bad and hurt the cohesion of the Oline... but since there "Isn't" any cohesion and this Oline coach can't find the 5 players that fit together, I'd say it would be best to fire today...and let someone else take a crack at it. I can't see it getting worse doing it now.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Poppa Tart on September 23, 2017, 11:49:58 pm
That's possible. He fired Markuson (spelling?) after just a couple of games. Something has got to happen.

To be honest, it appears Markuson was a lot better coach.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Rocket23

Firing MM was due to more than OL not performing.

longpig

He talks a lot but doesn't say anything.
Don't be scared, be smart.

The_Iceman

While watching Ramirez implode yesterday, I just can't understand while a 6'6" 335lb former 4-star recruit with SEC starting experience couldn't see the field, especially after he was the starter all spring and fall camp.

RLWOLFEMAN

This guy is a fraud that is obviously not able to motivate the college player.  Our line has been total garbage since Pittman left! But that was no big loss....Right?

Captain Morgan

Quote from: RLWOLFEMAN on September 24, 2017, 10:06:03 am
This guy is a fraud that is obviously not able to motivate the college player.  Our line has been total garbage since Pittman left! But that was no big loss....Right?

IronHog

Quote from: RLWOLFEMAN on September 24, 2017, 10:06:03 am

Went from very good pass blocking line to a non-functioning unit.

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

toxichog

Losing Pittman was a huge loss...........and Anderson as the replacement is the worst personnel move Bielema has made in my opinion.  Pro coaches dropping down to the college level tend to make things too complex for kids that are two years removed from high school. 
We have several problems.......but an improved O-line would fix more than just one problem.  Controlling the ball with the O-line like we did 2 years ago would make the defense a lot better.
Brian Wallace is the second most talented O-lineman on the campus........we are told he isn't playing because "occasionally" he turns people loose and the QB or running back gets blown up.  To the untrained eye it looks like the QB it getting blasted on almost all passing plays now.........so why not put the most talented players on the field to give yourself a chance.

RLWOLFEMAN

Our Athletes are not as bad as this Buffoon is making them look. Our players seem confused and  as a result react slowly.

longpig

Quote from: RLWOLFEMAN on September 24, 2017, 10:59:20 am
Our Athletes are not as bad as this Buffoon is making them look. Our players seem confused and  as a result react slowly.

Jabba the Kurt is the stereotypical Midwestern blabber head know it all that doesn't know jack. 

Bigmac2

"Not soon enough" - not an option?

Playing musical chairs with the OL in the 4th week of the season with a bye week in there does not make sense. It seems like a Chinese fire drill. The second half they seem to get some sustainability however it never should have had to wait for the second half to figure it out.

Dark Helmet Hog

He won't go until Bielema goes.

hog47

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 24, 2017, 08:28:38 am
While watching Ramirez implode yesterday, I just can't understand while a 6'6" 335lb former 4-star recruit with SEC starting experience couldn't see the field, especially after he was the starter all spring and fall camp.
I completely agree. How can a freshman with no college experience start over one who has been there a done it?? That goes for all positions. Our line was blown up almost all day. They say insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result. It's time for a change.

longpig

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on September 24, 2017, 11:44:33 am
He won't go until Bielema goes.

Agree, the sideline will tip over if just one of them is gone.