Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Message Boards

Started by #69, November 10, 2010, 07:25:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Does anyone have the links or know the major sites for other sec schools and their message boards?  Would love to see if there is anything like hogville out there with good content and good reading, mostly to see what they have to say about scam newton.  Thanks and Go hogs!!!

bubbafromSECF

November 10, 2010, 07:32:45 pm #1 Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:46:29 pm by bubbafromSECF
One big one that has all the fanbases and Each team has it's own private forum:

www.secfanatics.com

Lots of good insight from around the SEC. Best overall sec message board. And it's free!

Tell em bubba sent ya ;)

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

SharpTusk

Writer on  hog database

str8volfan

http://www.volnation.com/forum/ 
This is a link to VolNation, if you are going there to look for a CM story, you will have to look under "around the NCAA", cause the only thing they will allow under VOLS football is about the football team.

HognVA

Does anyone know how to use Google around here???????

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: jbcarol on November 10, 2010, 08:08:41 pm
Is that one safe for work or school?

Hell no, it's a cesspool, but I think it symbolizes who ole piss fans really are.  Think they have class but act like a bunch of drunk rednecks who can't string 5 words together without dropping an f'bomb.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Arkiebrian

Quote from: jbcarol on November 10, 2010, 08:08:41 pm
Is that one safe for work or school?
why no it isn't and it definitely deserves the NSFW tag

WoooPigSooie

"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

DezNuttstehsuq

wow you guys have never heard of Husker Journal,  the only way to fly...most every team board can be accessed here.

http://www.huskerjournal.com/southeast.php

Arkiebrian

JIHawg

Quote from: #69 on November 10, 2010, 07:25:56 pm
Does anyone have the links or know the major sites for other sec schools and their message boards?  Would love to see if there is anything like hogville out there with good content and good reading, mostly to see what they have to say about scam newton.  Thanks and Go hogs!!!

The Scout boards are all much more active than the Rivals boards.  For a particular school, just google the school name and "scout".  Click on message boards and find the free board.  Ole Miss has a great board, Nafoom, just google that.  For Mississippi State, just google "Mississippi State Scout", etc.

WoooPigSooie

Quote from: Arkiebrian on November 10, 2010, 08:50:28 pm
question was for SEC BOARDS

Thanks teacher.  I won't let it happen again.

I guess you missed the part where I said COMPREHENSIVE? 
"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

bubbafromSECF

Stang1970

Go to this site and it lists many boards for all the SEC teams.

http://www.theoxfordsquare.com/misc/mb.php

jacobp

Someone already posted it, but www.sectalk.com
Its an SEC focused board, with subforums for individual teams. 

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: iCalledThatHogBrotha! on November 10, 2010, 08:45:46 pm
http://www.sectalk.com
Quote from: jacobp on November 11, 2010, 09:45:39 am
Someone already posted it, but www.sectalk.com
Its an SEC focused board, with sub forums for individual teams. 

This is an excellent board.  No whining allowed.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Doug

Does anyone even give two schits that we have our own SEC section?
http://www.hogville.net/sec.php

Wut.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

LutherLindsey

Hogville is the ABSOLUTE BEST LOOKING SITE.   As far as the other SEC Schools message boards, COLLECTIVELY they couldn't hold Hogvilles jock strap when it comes to information.