Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida game time rescheduled

Started by SouthTulsaHog, December 09, 2016, 02:34:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthTulsaHog

Florida game has been rescheduled to 8PM on SECN to not conflict with the bowl game.

Very pleased to hear the news

Little Lady Back

Quote from: SouthTulsaHog on December 09, 2016, 02:34:11 pm
Florida game has been rescheduled to 8PM on SECN to not conflict with the bowl game.

Very pleased to hear the news

Great news!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Danny J

YES!!!! That is great news. The UF game is a very important game...we need the Bud full.

claycohog

may help a little... football games usually last upwards to 4 hours when no defense is played. 

hogsanity

Still going to be an issue unless you live within 30 minutes of BWA. Belk Bowl starts at 4:30 cst, even a quick 3 hr game (which is quick by todays standards) and it wont be over until 7:30. Now, it may be "over" before that.

I do give them credit for trying to accommodate though.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

PigWig

Quote from: hogsanity on December 09, 2016, 03:42:07 pm
Still going to be an issue unless you live within 30 minutes of BWA. Belk Bowl starts at 4:30 cst, even a quick 3 hr game (which is quick by todays standards) and it wont be over until 7:30. Now, it may be "over" before that.

I do give them credit for trying to accommodate though.
I think my plan is to watch the bowl game at Foghorns, then make the 1 mile drive up Razorback Rd.

JONAS

Adam Stokes

If they didn't already have one planned, they should have a viewing party at the Bud so people aren't getting to the game last minute.