Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Houston

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 06, 2016, 05:21:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

waphill

I haven't watched every game this year, but this is the hardest I've seen them work on the defensive end.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Quote from: waphill on December 06, 2016, 06:41:46 pm
I haven't watched every game this year, but this is the hardest I've seen them work on the defensive end.
Yep, working hard and moving their feet.

hawgrunner

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HoopS

Kingsley - get your butt in the paint on both ends!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Danny J

daprospecta

Quote from: HoopS on December 06, 2016, 06:44:11 pm
Kingsley - get your butt in the paint on both ends!
He's getting double teamed immediately and the we aren't slashing to the hoop when it happens.

HoopS

Being 6'10" is good in the paint, not out front on D or handling the rock on O.

Letsroll1200

We had the momentum and a mass sub killed it

razorhog52

If manny ain't gonna play D, get someone else some minutes.

Ironhawg

After all the stuff he was involved in at Oklahoma then Indiana, how is Kelvin Sampson coaching college basketball?

HoopS

Quote from: daprospecta on December 06, 2016, 06:46:09 pm
He's getting double teamed immediately and the we aren't slashing to the hoop when it happens.
so stay there and kick out

hobhog

Quote from: Knot2brite on December 06, 2016, 06:35:49 pm
This is my main problem with five in five out..you are taking five players that have been sitting on the bench for five minutes ( of playing time) and asking them to get into the flow of the game again. Subbing a couple in and out to maintain the flow of the game seems better...but what do I know?

This

daprospecta

I almost didn't recognize Antoine Walker! Wow!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hobhog

Bogghawg

Does it not matter how well someone is playing or who's hot when it come to pulling players in and out?  Our own subbing killed our momentum.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Hawgphish

lookawayquick

Hogs have had good shots.......just missed em.  Macon needs to come to life.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Sho Nuff

Dear Lord - why can't we hold on to a lead?  Houston is not a good team so spare me that argument.  I know we were supposed to be a lot better this year, just not seeing it yet.

daprospecta

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 06, 2016, 06:51:50 pm
Dear Lord - why can't we hold on to a lead?  Houston is not a good team so spare me that argument.  I know we were supposed to be a lot better this year, just not seeing it yet.
Not sure what you are watching. We gave up a lead but this team is obviously better.

Arazorbackguy1

Unreal.  Gave away 14 points in a matter of minutes
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

HoopS

Ready for Gafford to get here and stay on the freaking blocks. Sick of watching out center think he's a freaking guard.

daprospecta

Hannahs has the slowest crossover ever but it works!

chenalhog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on December 06, 2016, 06:49:49 pm
Lol typical Razorbacks
3 man weave 5 feet behind 3 point line   then Hanna's goes 1 on 1

Danny J

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on December 06, 2016, 06:46:26 pm
We had the momentum and a mass sub killed it
Exactly right...they weren't out there for a total of 5 minutes then yanked and it's now a 15 point swing...smh

lookawayquick

D went soft the last 6 minutes.  Make em beat us inside.

Knot2brite

Everyone has an opinion but personally Jones needs to run with that second group ...his defense may not be as good but his offense can make up for it
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Arazorbackguy1

Sho Nuff

Quote from: daprospecta on December 06, 2016, 06:52:30 pm
Not sure what you are watching. We gave up a lead but this team is obviously better.
I've watched every game.  We still have no half court offense. 

oldbooniehog

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: HoopS on December 06, 2016, 06:53:13 pm
Ready for Gafford to get here and stay on the freaking blocks. Sick of watching out center think he's a freaking guard.

Too bad Gafford will be taken out of the game as soon as he gets hot.

MountieDawg

Jones and Hannah need to be on the court 30 minutes a game. Mosely needs to get the ball n the paint.
SEC!

daprospecta

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 06, 2016, 06:54:32 pm
I've watched every game.  We still have no half court offense. 
The problem last year is we had to depend on three players night in and night out to score.  We have 5+ guys now that can put it in the hoop.

jjdlc

Kingsley is taking himself out of the offense, it makes no sense.  You can't convince me CMA coaches him to play like that, he didn't play like that last year.

HoopS

We will always use our bench. The dividends show in the second half.

MountieDawg

Quote from: daprospecta on December 06, 2016, 06:56:07 pm
The problem last year is we had to depend on three players night in and night out to score.  We have 5+ guys now that can put it in the hoop.

?????????????
SEC!

HoopS

Quote from: jjdlc on December 06, 2016, 06:56:37 pm
Kingsley is taking himself out of the offense, it makes no sense.  You can't convince me CMA coaches him to play like that, he didn't play like that last year.
nba

Trying to prove versatile

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Knot2brite on December 06, 2016, 06:53:53 pm
Everyone has an opinion but personally Jones needs to run with that second group ...his defense may not be as good but his offense can make up for it

I'm really high on Jones.  I think he's going to be solid for the hogs.