Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Houston

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 06, 2016, 05:21:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgphish

Hannahs heating up...please don't take him out.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Sho Nuff

How is it that you can have 4 fouls, then get a technical and it not count against your foul count?

HamIAm

The technical on Knowles was kind of ticky-tak, he barely hit the table.  But how do you charge that to the team instead of the person?

Potosihog

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 06, 2016, 07:29:43 pm
How is it that you can have 4 fouls, then get a technical and it not count against your foul count?

They said it was on the team. That's bull

Hawgphish

I need more info.  Doesn't make sense.  How is the tech on the "team"?

SugarHillGaHog

I'm glad they took it off him.  I didn't think it was worth a technical.  If it comes back to bite us I might change my mind.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

fieldturf

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

Hawgphish

gonna have to get some stops and hit free throws down the stretch. 

daprospecta

Really wish Trey would pull the trigger more.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Knot2brite

We got stagnant on offense there before the timeout..I figure there will be substitutions

daprospecta

Give our team credit, Houston is having to work for those 3 point shots.

Sho Nuff

Ok,I don't get it.  We obviously can't guard the 3 pt line, but we also let them drive in the lane at will?  What is our defensive strategy?

HoopS

Quote from: Bogghawg on December 06, 2016, 07:38:24 pm
How can they just drive down the center of the lane play after play? 

same way Hannahs can. Shoot threes well and you will also get some lanes to penetrate.

Sho Nuff

Quote from: daprospecta on December 06, 2016, 07:42:18 pm
Many of them have been wide open

HoopS

Quote from: daprospecta on December 06, 2016, 07:42:18 pm
yep. They have some players though. Always do.

Letsroll1200

MountieDawg

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 06, 2016, 07:42:47 pm
Ok,I don't get it.  We obviously can't guard the 3 pt line, but we also let them drive in the lane at will?  What is our defensive strategy?

Guess and go for the big steal
SEC!

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 06, 2016, 07:43:13 pm
and many they've hit were contested, give Houston credit they won't go away

daprospecta

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 06, 2016, 07:43:13 pm
They have had open looks which happen in basketball but some of those shots are with a hand in the face.

HoopS

Hawgphish

can we make free throws down the stretch?  Let's go Hogs!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HoopS

There's Watkins with two big plays. But he should ride the pine.

Hawgphish

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

HoopS

Watkins is the key to this run. No question.

Sho Nuff

Potosihog