Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Houston

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 06, 2016, 05:21:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WMHawgfan

same ole same ole. we score in bunches and we give em up in bunches.

Hogz87

We were up 25-11 about halfway through the 1st half.  Houston closed the last 9-10 minutes of the half on a 24-9 run to take a one point halftime lead.

Awesome.

daprospecta

Quote from: MountieDawg on December 06, 2016, 06:57:17 pm
?????????????
Hannahs,Macon,C.J Jones, Moses(when down low), Barford, Bailey as of late and Beard here and there.  We got to make our good looks which we did not that last half.

Razorod

Let's see how we come out in the second half.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

HoopS

Basketball is a game of streaks at times. Not too worried about the score at the moment. More concerned with wearing them down and seeing us hit some shots. And have a big do work down low. Maybe Trey is willing.

oldbooniehog

Hey, a blown 14 point lead not as bad as blown 17 point lead against Stanford last year! 3 point improvement!

daprospecta

The boxscore tells the story.  We are outrebounding them, have a +4 margin in the assists department and we have have five more shot attempts.  While we have given up 3 more turnovers than UH,  we are where we want to be, just got to make the good looks.

HoopS

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

MountieDawg

SEC!

Hawgphish

we are walking around with no energy.  What is Up?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

pigture perfect

My daughter commented about that weave was what her team ran in high school 6-7 years ago. I would really like to see more energy as well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Knot2brite

Stop the damn ball...put your body between the ball and the goal
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Bogghawg

Why does Kingsley think he is a perimeter player on offense??
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HoopS

Quote from: pigture perfect on December 06, 2016, 07:12:56 pm
My daughter commented about that weave was what her team ran in high school 6-7 years ago. I would really like to see more energy as well.
that was too slow play it for one shot.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

How many years has it been since we have had a half court offense?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

lookawayquick

Will the Hogs play D the remainder of the game?  If they do, they win.  Simple.  No more snowbirds

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Danny J on December 06, 2016, 06:53:39 pm
Exactly right...they weren't out there for a total of 5 minutes then yanked and it's now a 15 point swing...smh

If we lose this is all on Mike. Got too cute

elksnort

Quote from: Knot2brite on December 06, 2016, 07:13:52 pm
Stop the damn ball...put your body between the ball and the goal
I learned this in the third grade

Wisco Pig

Cougars are in some foul trouble.   Three guys with three fouls each, and already have the Hogs in the bonus.

HoopS

Used to be the band would get the crowd jumping on breaks. Nowadays they mellow them out with Hey Jude.

Knot2brite

Take the ball inside..they are in foul trouble...get the bigs off the floor...
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Hawgphish

when this five starts to run, we will sub. Wait for it...

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

47-45 Hogs
Hannahs/2 from the line after the Tech on Knowles

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

The Boar War