Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017?

Started by HillbillyHog88, February 03, 2016, 02:42:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HillbillyHog88

I know that today is still NSD for 2016 and I love the class we have. Sure, we might have had a bit of a sour day with the misses but those things happen when dealing with 17 and 18 year old kids. But I am beyond excited to watch the guys like Agim, Whaley, Hammonds, Marshall, and the rest of this class on the field. We could even sneak in another guy or two for this class but if not, I am good to roll with what we have. Which brings me to my question regarding 2017. When we will start hearing about scholarship offers for the next class so the guys who do like to follow kids in high school can keep tabs on summer workouts and games next season?

It is a great day to be a HOG with a class of Uncommon Men! WPS  :razorback:
"You'll be able to spit nails kid. Like the guy says, you're gonna eat lightning and you're gonna crap thunder. You're gonna become a very dangerous person."

greenie

Thanks for starting a positive thread.  I'm with you.  Over the last few months, I've become acquainted (via the internet) with our recruits and commitments.  Its been really fun, and I'm anxious for 2 things now: Spring football and all that goes with it, and the start up of recruiting for the '17 class. 

HillbillyHog88

No problem greenie. I like watching highlights of high school kids and even catching a game or two if they are in-state or online. And I feel like in today's society, we are never happy with what we have. Always wanting more. More doesn't always mean better and I am willing to do battle with the group of men who decided to come here.
"You'll be able to spit nails kid. Like the guy says, you're gonna eat lightning and you're gonna crap thunder. You're gonna become a very dangerous person."