Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cobi Hamilton

Started by greenEGnHAWGS, January 22, 2017, 08:55:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

Made a couple mistakes earlier with a dropped TD pass (wouldve been a rough catch anyways) and stepping out of bounds before making a catch for a penalty, but it was good to see him still being trusted with the 4th and 1 slant pass and the long TD later on.

Hope they keep him. Defintely seemed to take a step in the right direction this year.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

hamsam

As a lifelong fan of the Hogs and the Steelers, I hope they do too. I also hope Gay retires and the Steelers find some more productive DE's.
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

alohawg

Rough game for Cobi even with the last catch.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

clutch

Seemed like Ben looked his way quite a bit. If the QB keeps coming to you even when you are having a rough game, it's usually a good sign he has faith in you. A great place for him to be for his career because he could get a lot of production with the coverage that Browns going to receive.

HOGINTENNESSEE

He is a perfect fit for what they like at WR. Hated to see him come up short on those critical TD drops

onebadrubi

Steelers have been thin at WR which they should get two missing studs back next year. Cobi has probably shown enough to either stay on or get picked up by another team.

1highhog

Hey, it wasn't just Cobi having a bad game yesterday, Pittsburgh had a bad day, they got manhandled, and if it wasn't for Trey Flowers on New England I just couldn't take it.  I hate New England, bunch of cheating bastages.  I hope Atlanta, even though I don't think there's a Hog on the whole team, does some manhandling of their own.