Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Independence Day 2013 on the GOM

Started by Arkiehawg (kingfish0318), June 25, 2013, 09:25:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

If any of you are planning on coming into the MS,AL,FL Panhandle during the first week of July, you might want to bring an umbrella.  Extended forecasting is showing monsoon type rains of 6-8+" and possibly a TS or 'Caine in the upper GOM on July 3-4th....

"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Hogfly

Quote from: Arkiehawg (kingfish0318) on June 25, 2013, 09:25:01 am
If any of you are planning on coming into the MS,AL,FL Panhandle during the first week of July, you might want to bring an umbrella.  Extended forecasting is showing monsoon type rains of 6-8+" and possibly a TS or 'Caine in the upper GOM on July 3-4th....

Stinks for those people, but those storms seem to pull a lot of the june grass and sargassum out of the beach areas, which is good for me since we're coming down around July 20th. We've really gotten nailed the last few years on the beach conditions, so we're due for a decent year.

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Jellyfish are horrible right now.  Nobody getting in the water in the 2 days we've been here...
Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.