Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In other news......

Started by azhog10, May 06, 2015, 08:28:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: azhog10 on May 06, 2015, 02:34:22 pm
As far as returning players. Not sure exactly what they have. We will have 9 or so returning players, but from what I gathered from the AD and Principal two seniors were a bulk of their offense. Best player may not have even played last year. Have a lot of guards, I don't think they are just excellent guards but a lot of short kids that are decent. The football team has a couple lineman that are 6'5 and 6'8. I will be working hard to convince them to come out and at least help me protect the rim with 5 good fouls. The K-8 is apparently very large and it will be important that i get in there and keep those kids from going to other high schools. This charter school is a tough academic school so that sometimes plays a role, both good and bad.
Fire Azhog!  Best of luck, man.

You could use the Jimmy Dykes' line to motivate the team when you first address them "This team has 4 returning starters from last season....I have 0 returning starters."

BadHog

Make sure you don't use any booster money to buy players!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

acey33

Congrats on the new Job and I'm not sure why but I have always wanted to get into coaching BBall.

Dr. Starcs

azhog, you better go get ya some men (or women I guess)! 

Congrats!

azhog10

Quote from: BadHog on May 07, 2015, 12:30:39 pm
Make sure you don't use any booster money to buy players!
Just hot dogs.........