Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Star game-Jimmy Whitt

Started by Big Nasty 34, April 26, 2015, 09:16:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Nasty 34

i saw on Twitter where Jimmy competed in a Missouri All Star game in Springfield.
I guess he did pretty good...

@OzarksOzone: Northeast 132, Southwest 126 FINAL

Jimmy Whitt finishes with 43. Petry had 30. Northeast will take on St. Louis for the championship at 4.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Danny J

He is going to be a stud for us.....has a chance IMO to be one of the best guards in the last 20 years.

Swinesong1

poloprince

Wow, Jimmy showed up and showed out #wehogs  :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

nwahogfan1

For those who have seen him in person and know him well, can he be an immediate scoring star here or will it take him a year??

In other words can he get us over 10PPG this year?

latrops

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on April 27, 2015, 11:06:10 am
For those who have seen him in person and know him well, can he be an immediate scoring star here or will it take him a year??

In other words can he get us over 10PPG this year?

He absolutely can.  Whether he will or not depends on many factors...some within his control and some that aren't.  He needs to pick up our system quickly and get a little more consistent with his jumper.  He also needs to adjust his game to compensate for the difference between highschool and college.  If he gets a consistent 20+ minutes a game, I'd expect him to average 10+ ppg.  Whether he gets that many minutes depends on what we are getting from Bell/Hannahs and whoever is playing our other guard/sf spot.  More experienced players on the roster could step up, or someone not currently on the roster could come in and prove deserving of more playing time, at least initially.