Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just Moses Kingsley

Started by ADavisTheGOAT, April 25, 2015, 04:21:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ADavisTheGOAT

Was walking behind him on the sidewalk next to BWA. Tall dude.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

secfan30

Current wife and me were driving behind the stadium and saw him. Rudely I ponted and he gave me the head nod.

UNCLE BACK

He's a really great kid. Was the biggest disappointment on the roster this past season though.

Pigliophile

I don't think he got enough pt to be considered a disappointment last season. I look for him to make major strides next year. The talent is there it just needs some refinement.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: secfan30 on April 25, 2015, 09:11:10 pm
Current wife and me were driving behind the stadium and saw him. Rudely I ponted and he gave me the head nod.

I think you gave away that you might also still be hanging out w/ your former wife, too.

secfan30

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on April 26, 2015, 07:54:43 pm
I think you gave away that you might also still be hanging out w/ your former wife, too.

Nope, just aware nothing last forever

trashcan maN

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on April 26, 2015, 10:50:47 am
He's a really great kid. Was the biggest disappointment on the roster this past season though.
He needs to shoot baby hooks from the two blocks and the center of the lane every single day for the entire summer.

If he improves on nothing else, he needs to be able to give us some buckets around the rim when he gets it deep. He's already a great rim protector.

ricepig

Quote from: secfan30 on April 26, 2015, 09:32:35 pm
Nope, just aware nothing last forever

Yeah, one of my best friends always introduced wife #2 as his "current" wife. I think he's looking for #3 "currently".

secfan30

Quote from: ricepig on April 30, 2015, 01:20:30 pm
Yeah, one of my best friends always introduced wife #2 as his "current" wife. I think he's looking for #3 "currently".

Sounds familiar... At least this time I went much younger and smarter.

twistitup

Quote from: secfan30 on April 25, 2015, 09:11:10 pm

I thought you were going to say he gave you the finger
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

twistitup

I was driving my current truck and saw him walking by The Waffle House...he looked hungry

AWHAWG

April 30, 2015, 04:02:28 pm #11 Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 06:56:45 pm by AWHAWG
Quote from: twistitup on April 30, 2015, 03:39:15 pm
I was driving my current truck and saw him walking by The Waffle House...he looked hungry
i was just reading a post on my current phone about him and saw him walking with a purpose out of a Burger King headed to a McDonalds drive through I pointed at him and he pointed to the #1 on the menu.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: AWHAWG on April 30, 2015, 04:02:28 pm
i was just reading a post on my current phone about him and saw him walking angerly out of a Burger King headed to a McDonalds drive through I pointed at him and he pointed to the #1 on the menu.

Pics, or it didn't happen.   ;D

Plus...what is angerly?  Is it almost worse, or not quite as bad as angrily? 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

AWHAWG

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on April 30, 2015, 04:51:52 pm

AWHAWG

better?

intelligence

Quote from: twistitup on April 30, 2015, 03:39:15 pm

He didn't come to paint

PonderinHog

Its allot worser.

urkillnmesmalls

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

twistitup

Quote from: PonderinHog on April 30, 2015, 08:27:19 pm
Its allot worser.

It's currently worst than it has been in a  long time; Moses shot me the bird after I pointed at him ....dudes got a very long middle finger

LAHogfan123

Quote from: trashcan maN on April 30, 2015, 01:16:13 pm
He needs to shoot baby hooks from the two blocks and the center of the lane every single day for the entire summer.

If he improves on nothing else, he needs to be able to give us some buckets around the rim when he gets it deep. He's already a great rim protector.

No, he needs to try and tap into his roots he shares with Hakeem and somehow get to have the best Center that's been in the NBA in the last 20 years work with him all this summer on his game.  That would be the best thing for him.

WooPig90

Quote from: Hogfan991 on April 25, 2015, 04:21:05 pm
Was walking behind him on the sidewalk next to BWA. Tall dude.

Well yes, he is 7 foot lol