Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final Rivals rankings....

Started by Swinesong1, April 22, 2015, 02:07:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Swinesong1

trphog

Some good pieces to the puzzle no doubt. Need more like them.

WarPig88

What a sorry class.

We need better recruiters. When is MA going turn things around here?

Marshfieldhog

Quote from: WarPig88 on April 22, 2015, 02:18:57 pm
What a sorry class.

Actually he needed 2 or 3 more to salvage any kind of a season next year.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Add Malik Newman and this class & it would be his best class ever.  Feed Newman whatever BS you have to & get him to campus.  Newman = Instant impact player.  Great guard play will get it done in Mike's system.

LSU got 2 5-star commitments & Johnny Jones is an awful coach.

Get it done Mike.

Hawg Red

Quote from: gguillo on April 22, 2015, 04:29:28 pm
Add Malik Newman and this class & it would be his best class ever.  Feed Newman whatever BS you have to & get him to campus.  Newman = Instant impact player.

Get it done Mike.

Headed Mississippi State.

Too late.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Tusks

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on April 22, 2015, 03:10:56 pm

salvage.....really......salvage.  The hogs need 2 to 3 more top 50 players to just 'salvage' the season.

oh my fricken gawd.

please someone hit the delete button on jump ball and start over.  change the name, add some pics and maybe have a test to get in.

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

The_Iceman

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on April 22, 2015, 03:10:56 pm

We do need a couple more solid recruits in this recruiting class.

Tusks

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 22, 2015, 04:45:59 pm
We do need a couple more solid recruits in this recruiting class.

wow, that was, an awesome analysis.  you just blew my mind with that.  again....wow.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Swinesong1

Quote from: gguillo on April 22, 2015, 04:29:28 pm
Add Malik Newman and this class & it would be his best class ever.  Feed Newman whatever BS you have to & get him to campus.  Newman = Instant impact player.  Great guard play will get it done in Mike's system.

Get it done Mike.
MS St

Danny J

Quote from: Swinesong1 on April 22, 2015, 05:35:42 pm
MS St
You know more about recruiting than I do so I ask who has LSU signed or does it look like they will sign AFTER Mickey and Martin declared? I am just curious to see what another SEC school who was in a similar situation was able to do in terms of high quality recruits late in the process.

Swinesong1

Quote from: Danny J on April 22, 2015, 05:54:50 pm
You know more about recruiting than I do so I ask who has LSU signed or does it look like they will sign AFTER Mickey and Martin declared? I am just curious to see what another SEC school who was in a similar situation was able to do in terms of high quality recruits late in the process.
Ben Simmons, Antonio Blakeney, Brandon Simpson n transfer Craig Victor.  What's interesting to me is KY.  Cal has known all season he would be losing 5-7 players,  Yet, he's scrambling for players in the spring. 

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 22, 2015, 04:30:54 pm
Headed Mississippi State.

Too late.

Damn. I wanted him to go to KY.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Breems

Solid. 2 players around the Top 50. Need to sustain this recruiting now that we've built the foundation and weed out the filler.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

MikePiazza

It appears Dikembe Dixson is leaning Hogs judging from his Twitter, but we'll see.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: tusked on April 22, 2015, 04:39:18 pm
please someone hit the delete button on jump ball and start over.  change the name, add some pics and maybe have a test to get in. make the world a better place.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

The_Iceman

Quote from: MikePiazza on April 23, 2015, 10:25:26 am
It appears Dikembe Dixson is leaning Hogs judging from his Twitter, but we'll see.

I'm surprised Rivals hasn't rated him since has offers from Arkansas, South Carolina, and Mississippi State.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ucf/basketball/recruiting/player-Dikembe-Dixson-155772

acey33

It's not looking very good for next year. Hopefully in a year or 2 we will make it back to the NCAA Tourney...WPS

The_Iceman

Quote from: acey33 on May 07, 2015, 02:47:55 pm
It's not looking very good for next year. Hopefully in a year or 2 we will make it back to the NCAA Tourney...WPS

Huh? We have a great chance to add two more Top 70 players in the country to a close that already features two others.

Committed:
Jimmy Whitt: 4-star, #65 ranked player
Ted Kapita: 4-star, #41 ranked player

Very Good Chance of Getting:
Kevaughn Allen: 4-star, #59 ranked player
Ebuka Izundu: 4-star, #70 ranked player

farmhawg

Quote from: tusked on April 22, 2015, 04:39:18 pm
salvage.....really......salvage.  The hogs need 2 to 3 more top 50 players to just 'salvage' the season.

oh my fricken gawd.

please someone hit the delete button on jump ball and start over.  change the name, add some pics and maybe have a test to get in.

It has gotten unbearable because of a couple of posters. Funny part is the two most vocal were two of mothos biggest supporters. Guess they are ok with mediocrity in football but heaven forbid we lose two players in basketball and all hell breaks loose.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Slater

Quote from: WarPig88 on April 22, 2015, 02:18:57 pm
What a sorry class.

Turn things around? That has happened, unless you thought this season was not acceptable
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Slater on May 08, 2015, 08:50:20 pm
Turn things around? That has happened, unless you thought this season was not acceptable
You speak the language of sarcasm about as well as I speak Swahili.