Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Other offers can't sway Johnson from Hogs

Started by The Recruiting Guy, August 13, 2015, 11:35:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ZERO

Arkansas, Florida State, Nebraska, Army, and Purdue all want this guy, yet he's still rated 2* on Rivals.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

moses_007

Good for him.  Stick with his pledge to Arkansas.

CattleCorn

Hawgzinbowlz

#1 fullback in the Midland region.

3.92 GPA and plans to study pre-med.

FSU and Nebraska can't sway him.

My kind of 'Uncommon' player.

" GO HOGS "

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on August 13, 2015, 01:57:46 pm
#1 fullback in the Midland region.

3.92 GPA and plans to study pre-med.

FSU and Nebraska can't sway him.

My kind of 'Uncommon' player.

" GO HOGS "
uncommon no doubt.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

RME

Quote from: ZERO on August 13, 2015, 12:25:23 pm
Arkansas, Florida State, Nebraska, Army, and Purdue all want this guy, yet he's still rated 2* on Rivals.

True fullbacks are seldom rated higher than 2*. This year, Rivals has maybe 5 3* FBs and 247 has 9.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

BigBen

Watch Austin Cantrell's roll in the offense the season because I expect this kids to step into that roll next year and Austin to transition to more of a true TE roll.

TNRazorbacker

Looks like he does it all based on his film

The real Hogules

Quote from: BigBen on August 13, 2015, 04:26:14 pm
Watch Austin Cantrell's roll in the offense the season because I expect this kids to step into that roll next year and Austin to transition to more of a true TE roll.

With our current depth at TE it will be a waste of talent to play Cantrell as a true freshman.
While I'm sure Austin is good enough to contribute in some capacity, I really hope we RS this kid.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: The real Hogules on August 13, 2015, 10:27:26 pm
With our current depth at TE it will be a waste of talent to play Cantrell as a true freshman.
While I'm sure Austin is good enough to contribute in some capacity, I really hope we RS this kid.

CBB called him, Austin, a 'hybrid' FB/TE. I look for Cantrell to get some game time at both positions. We'll need a stud FB next season, when Kody Walker will likely be one of our "starting" tailbacks, and Mr. Cantrell may be the guy.

" GO HOGS "

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The real Hogules on August 13, 2015, 10:27:26 pm
he's a hybrid. he'll play.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

JaketheSnake

We might need a fullback arnd 280lbs to block for our 260lb tailback!
Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on August 13, 2015, 10:35:10 pm
CBB called him, Austin, a 'hybrid' FB/TE. I look for Cantrell to get some game time at both positions. We'll need a stud FB next season, when Kody Walker will likely be one of our "starting" tailbacks, and Mr. Cantrell may be the guy.

" GO HOGS "

OLDHOG

I wonder if the poster who said they couldn't get too excited about this commit is still unexcited? Just curious.