Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling All Star Gazers

Started by 20hog11, August 03, 2015, 08:28:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

duckman

Quote from: HawgFan70 on August 09, 2015, 08:36:19 pm
Year after year SEC Champions have highly rated recruiting classes

Yep and the recruiting services rate players higher when they are recruited by perennial powers which skews the numbers, which leads to over rating of the classes of perennial powers, which leads to more paid subscribers from said perennial powers for the recruiting services, which leads to me not giving a rats ass about recruiting service ratings.....

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢ on August 08, 2015, 06:36:43 pm
No the question is: "Does your wife occasionally let you carry a full bag or just an empty sack?"

Actually, Im not married, which means if my current girl decides to try give me an "empty sack" I just drop her and get another one.

Its a pretty sweet gig, getting all the 5 stars you want.

Ā 

Huds_HawgTide

Quote from: duckman on August 09, 2015, 09:12:00 pm
Yep and the recruiting services rate players higher when they are recruited by perennial powers which skews the numbers, which leads to over rating of the classes of perennial powers, which leads to more paid subscribers from said perennial powers for the recruiting services, which leads to me not giving a rats ass about recruiting service ratings.....

Amen
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

TeedupHigh

Stars are great for the Pub, but I will be more than happy with what this Staff brings in, they seem to have a pretty good grasp as to a kids ability.