Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New safety commit

Started by jjdlc, July 29, 2015, 04:30:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jjdlc

JackJohnson

July 29, 2015, 04:32:08 pm #1 Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:46:02 pm by JackJohnson
WPS!!  He was/is our #1 S target!!  Big time get!!  Robb Smith  comes through again

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Hogforlife

pigture perfect

Welcome home Deon. Glad you're coming.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Wildhog

Huge get.  I love Florida.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ifghog

JackJohnson

Quote from: Wildhog on July 29, 2015, 04:36:07 pm
Huge get.  I love Florida.

We have so much better results in terms of signees with less then half the resources we currently put into Tex...

ricepig

Hoggish1

Big Get! WooPig!

Rangy, hard hitter who will fill out nicely!

Vantage 8 dude

Welcome to the Hill and the Hog family young man!! Look forward to having you for the next four years. WPS  8)  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Huckleberry Pig

WPS! Will take all the Florida players we can get

Mick

WPS!! Welcome to a new Razorback!

The_Hog_Father

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Razorpigg

Great pickup! WPS!

Is he from here? Arkansas I mean?

MissippHog

The_Hog_Father

hall6769

This guy sure don't play like a mid level three star. Love his passion for contact.

Polecat

That makes 12. Then 2 RBs and 2 more OL, puts us at 16. Any thoughts on what positions the final 3-5 slots go to?
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

zane

RIP LSUfan

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Arkansasno1

Every time RD goes on vacation we get a commitment
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

ricepig

Quote from: Arkansasno1 on July 29, 2015, 05:57:50 pm

Yep, I was thinking the same thing, we need another one to tide us over until he returns.

redeye

Quote from: ricepig on July 29, 2015, 06:09:41 pm
Yep, I was thinking the same thing, we need another one to tide us over until he returns.

Make that 3 of us.  Next year I'll be super-hyped for Richard's vacation.   ;D

Welcome Deon!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Arkansasno1 on July 29, 2015, 05:57:50 pm
Didn't you know? RD always uses some vacation time to secretly recruit some of our prospects. The man is a natural and one of our best weapons in the fight to rid the SEC of teams other than the Hogs.  8) ;)

bennyl08

He reminds me of Tremain Thomas. Hard hitter, athletic, and high points the ball getting INT's. I likey.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Cobi Hamilton Fan

Quote from: JackJohnson on July 29, 2015, 04:32:08 pm
WPS!!  He was/is our #1 S target!!  Big time get!!  Robb Smith  comes through again
Sure hope not. That needs to be Calvin Bundage. Really hope we're putting the full court press on him 24/7.

LJHOG

Quote from: Cobi Hamilton Fan on July 29, 2015, 07:35:51 pm
Sure hope not. That needs to be Calvin Bundage. Really hope we're putting the full court press on him 24/7.
I thought he was a LB

Cobi Hamilton Fan

Quote from: LJHOG on July 29, 2015, 07:44:40 pm
I thought he was a LB
You're right. Plays safety in HS but everyone projects him as a LB in college. Dude hits people like a mack truck. Hope we're still in on him, haven't heard much about him in months. 

rzrbk4life

Welcome to the family. WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

deedster84

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on July 29, 2015, 04:52:19 pm
Great looking Player. Congratulations Deon!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2088824/highlights/199300398/v2

That hit at the 1:27 mark showed me all I needed to see. Stopped dude in his tracks.

LAHOG1962

Deon is very underrated. He has good ball skills, has great instincts, and will absolutely knock you out. Really like this guy.

MissippHog

Just watched his video.  Good instincts, closes quick and is in a bad mood when he gets there.  Very glad Deon will be a Razorback.

Hawgey-Davidson

Loved CBB's tweet of building it one day at a time, one #Uncommon man at time. Im so stoked on the direction of this program.

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to 'The Hill" Mr. Deon Edwards.

Good defensive instincts.

" GO HOGS "

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Polecat on July 29, 2015, 05:53:26 pm
That makes 12. Then 2 RBs and 2 more OL, puts us at 16. Any thoughts on what positions the final 3-5 slots go to?
Agim, a LB and 2 WR.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Seebs

After watching the video - He brought dat wood it seems.

Nice pickup
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

SamBuckhart

Welcome Mr. Edwards. Wooo Pig!!!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

HogMantheIntruder

LOVE this guy!  Has a nose for the football and a need for contact. I'll take that in a safety all day long.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

duckman

We need an assassin at safety, been a while.  That kid will HIT!

Hog N Bama

Welcome Deon! Glad you are a HOG. Dude has great vision/instincts and ain't afraid to HIT. Nice.  ;D :razorback:

smb

Nice pickup thanks for being a hog!
GeorgiaHOG

lefty08

this kd plays violent, i like it
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

LRHawg

Quote from: Seebs on July 29, 2015, 10:30:35 pm
He brought dat wood

Yes he does. That one tackle.. ouch..

Hog Nutt

Seems like a very good pickup. Glad to have him.

He seems like a respectful young man too. Thanked everyone who congratulated him on twitter. But I'm stupid, what does "fasho" mean in twitter language?

inhognation

Quote from: Hog Nutt on July 30, 2015, 07:56:05 am
Seems like a very good pickup. Glad to have him.

He seems like a respectful young man too. Thanked everyone who congratulated him on twitter. But I'm stupid, what does "fasho" mean in twitter language?
For sure

Hog Nutt

Cinco de Hogo