Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big news for O-line recruiting

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 28, 2015, 11:35:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon_Bitz

Thanks RD. He could be the next Tretola.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

IBleedRazorbackRed

Oklahawg

Nice that we have already set a visit date. Holiday weekend - family could travel with him?

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

010HogFan

303 pounds and runs a 4.87 forty. Geez.

Adam Stokes

Surprised BYU didn't make the cut since he originally committed to them.  Now I only have to root for Arkansas.  Please don't let it be Utah.

JackJohnson

July 29, 2015, 09:27:24 am #7 Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:58:28 am by JackJohnson
that would be a big time get- and it is big time that you feel we have a great shot as OM (visiting 11/9), AU, Oregon (visiting 11/20) and ASU think they do as well.  We scheduled him for the last game of the season and he is a midterm so hopefully we leave that lasting impression- provided he doesn't commit to one of those schools first and never makes it here

go hogues

Quote from: Adam Stokes on July 29, 2015, 09:05:12 am
Surprised BYU didn't make the cut since he originally committed to them.  Now I only have to root for Arkansas.  Please don't let it be Utah.
Utah is one of my closet teams I root for. Such a cool campus and Whit seems like a great coach.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: 010HogFan on July 29, 2015, 08:51:31 am

I noticed the same thing. Combined with his playing LB and DE in high school he appears to be both fast and, most likely, agile for a big man.
CSP is worth his salary.

" GO HOGS "

Adam Stokes

July 29, 2015, 09:57:30 am #10 Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:18:41 am by Adam Stokes
Quote from: go hogues on July 29, 2015, 09:33:52 am
Utah is one of my closet teams I root for. Such a cool campus and Whit seems like a great coach.

I'm a BYU grad, so it's not in the cards for me :)

I did meet Whit's mother, super nice lady.  She told me that Whittingham wanted the BYU job when it opened up (whole family is full of BYU grads) and was told it would be his, but they ended up giving it to Mendenhall.  I asked his mother who she cheers for since they are all BYU people and live minutes from the university, she said, "I go to all the games and wear a giant red headdress.  You root for where the money comes from!"

ricepig

Quote from: JackJohnson on July 29, 2015, 09:27:24 am
that would be a big time get- and it is big time that you feel we have a great shot as OM (visiting 11/9), AU, Oregon (visiting 11/20) and ASU think they do as well.  We scheduled him for the last game of the season and he is a midterm so hopefully we leave that lasting impression- provided he doesn't commit to one of those schools first and never makes it here

The article on SDS said Allbarn led, but that was based on crystal meth predictions, lol.

JackJohnson

Quote from: ricepig on July 29, 2015, 10:09:27 am
The article on SDS said Allbarn led, but that was based on crystal meth predictions, lol.

yea- I always cringe with I see a recruit we really want/need and the tiger$ and ole mi$$ are some of the other finalists...

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: JackJohnson on July 29, 2015, 10:17:43 am
yea- I always cringe with I see a recruit we really want/need and the tiger$ and ole mi$$ are some of the other finalists...

Pretty sure if they take the money Bret wouldn't want them anyways.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Richard doesn't throw out "I like Arkansas' chances here" very often.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on July 29, 2015, 11:12:09 am
Richard doesn't throw out "I like Arkansas' chances here" very often.
That's always a good sign.  :razorback:
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

LAHOG1962

wow! just looked at his film. He is the best juco lineman I have seen in a long time.Hope Pitboss can land him.

redeye

I saw something on him that made it looked like Auburn led.  IIRC, he's already visited Auburn.

Still, you gotta feel good when Richard says he does.

ChicoHog

Quote from: Adam Stokes on July 29, 2015, 09:05:12 am
Adam-I saw your post where you are a BYU grad so i understand your dislike of utah. I am not a Ute fan but I'd much rather he go there than Mississippi or Auburn.  Choose the Hogs!!!

tophawg19

soon have the best o-line in college football at this rate
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

duckman

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 29, 2015, 08:54:54 pm
soon have the best o-line in college football at this rate

Were pretty close now....

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: go hogues on July 29, 2015, 09:33:52 am

I've been there. The campus isn't that great. I do root for them though sometimes.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Justagp

Quote from: 010HogFan on July 29, 2015, 08:51:31 am
And just wait till Coach Herbert get a hold of him ;)

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on July 29, 2015, 09:36:24 am
I noticed the same thing. Combined with his playing LB and DE in high school he appears to be both fast and, most likely, agile for a big man.
CSP is worth his salary.

" GO HOGS "

Just his reputation is worth the cash, nevermind his coaching abilities which are top notch.
This is my non-signature signature.

JackJohnson

RD- can you confirm that Bolles is indeed a May graduate and not a midterm.  I just assumed the way he was scheduling his visits that he was a midterm but I have since heard he won't be getting out until May