Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cleveland raves about visit

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 24, 2015, 01:10:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

Good grief.  If we signed this guy with what we already have...my goodness..
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

ChiTown27

This guy would be huge here. I love that speed *AND HEIGHT*! We'll know what that kind of speed does for this system after we see what DReed does for us this year.  :razorback:
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

Scott7703

secneahog

Word is D.Reed is a freak per Herb.

This guy AND Jordan Jones.  Wow.

Hollister.
Morgan.
Cornelius.
Cleveland.
Stewart.
Pettway.
J.Jones.
Hawkins.
Duwop.
D.Reed.

Our Wr core is would be beast mode next year.

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

hawginbigd1

This guy is to me the best player available, I am just not sure if he is the most important player available, i almost think White and Whaley are more important to us.

Scott7703

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on July 29, 2015, 12:31:01 pm
This guy is to me the best player available, I am just not sure if he is the most important player available, i almost think White and Whaley are more important to us.

I want all 3. Another big time wr to add to the fold would be huge. As would adding the replacements for Williams and Collins

ldfergu

Off topic but how many years do we get Reed?

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Steef

Quote from: Scott7703 on July 29, 2015, 12:55:20 pm
I want all 3. Another big time wr to add to the fold would be huge. As would adding the replacements for Williams and Collins

redeye

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on July 29, 2015, 12:31:01 pm

I can see that.  No doubt, he'd be a  huge get.

Btw, I think he's actually from Florida and hasn't lived in Texas very long.  This is based off an interview I watched after he visited Florida's campus.  Apparently he grew up near Gainesville.

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

RazorBassin

Great news for sure!  I like hearing big time receivers having a great time on the Hill!

Bacon_Bitz

Announced his 5 official visits.  Az St, Ole miss, some others, but not Arkansas.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Well, Guess that was all for naught.

Hoggard

Is there a thread about everyone recruiting wishlist ?

Mine would be, in order :

1. Agim
2. White
3. Whaley/Pennamon apologize if I misspelled the second one.
4. The last one was this D lineman who was committed to Alabama who was considering us. Forgot his name. But he was flat out going off on people in his videos.
:razorback:
God is Love. Its as simple as that. It's the one fruit I can and WILL judge you by.

GVTD

I don't know why I buy into this BS about big names being interested in us.  It pretty much ALWAYS turns out to be false

ricepig

Quote from: GVTD on August 12, 2015, 06:10:42 pm
I don't know why I buy into this BS about big names being interested in us.  It pretty much ALWAYS turns out to be false

Yeah, Bielema hasn't signed any 4* or 5*........

WorfHog

I'd advise sticking to read more post less. And don't get too caught up in the whims of 16-18 year olds.

sickboy

redeye

I have a feeling you're not alone.

That's just recruiting, though.  It works that way for everyone.  Sure, some schools have more luck, but most have less.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 13, 2015, 02:05:57 am
..."Highly recruited Tyrie Cleveland, 6-3, 190, 4.32 seconds in the 40 yard dash, of Houston Westfield High School didn't list Arkansas as one of the schools he plans to officially visit. He said if anything changes Arkansas will be the next school inline to receive an official visit. As of now, he plans to visit Arizona State, Ole Miss, Oklahoma, Florida and TCU"...

I take it from what RD said in his article that we're not out of it yet. If the kid liked our coaches and campus so much, then he has the right to wait and see if we are going throw the ball like we say we want to do...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Steef

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 13, 2015, 07:31:46 pm
I take it from what RD said in his article that we're not out of it yet. If the kid liked our coaches and campus so much, then he has the right to wait and see if we are going throw the ball like we say we want to do...
thought he was higher on us. i guess jojo's and reed's performances could change his mind.

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG