Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL post your picks thread (sports investing)

Started by WILL CLINTON, August 28, 2011, 09:41:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BJOhog

i am with you i broke even in real life yesterday barly but lost my butt here

i will do 2 here though i think i should sit it out

2 units houston and saints over 44

and 2 units saints first half getting 2 and a half

hog20

When will you guys start posting your picks for this week?

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: BJOhog on August 25, 2013, 02:26:51 pm
i am with you i broke even in real life yesterday barly but lost my butt here

i will do 2 here though i think i should sit it out

2 units houston and saints over 44

and 2 units saints first half getting 2 and a half

What I post in here is exactly what I am betting in real life.
Let's make some waves.

daprospecta

Quote from: hog20 on August 25, 2013, 05:19:08 pm
I haven't solidified any of my picks but I'm researching my leans at the moment.
Leans:
USC-e -11(vs UNC)
Buffalo +36(vs Ohio State)
Alabama -19(vs Virginia Tech)
ULM + 23(vs Oklahoma)
UTSA +3 (vs New Mexico)

Feel free to weigh in on these. I'm not taking any chances in week one.  No new qb's, no new coaches etc. 

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: daprospecta on August 25, 2013, 10:15:10 pm
I haven't solidified any of my picks but I'm researching my leans at the moment.
Leans:
USC-e -11(vs UNC)
Buffalo +36(vs Ohio State)
Alabama -19(vs Virginia Tech)
ULM + 23(vs Oklahoma)
UTSA +3 (vs New Mexico)

Feel free to weigh in on these. I'm not taking any chances in week one.  No new qb's, no new coaches etc. 

Love the ULM play, 23 points against what appears to be the weakest OU team in a few years? Almost as confusing as LSU -4. I wouldn't touch the Buffalo game, Urban is going to hammer every team he can this year to give the illusion that they can hang with Bama in the BCSNG.

I like:

Ok St -12.5
ULM +23.5
Penn St -7
Georgia -1.5
LSU -4

I'm leaning USCe -11 and Vandy +3, but I have seen some things lately that may make me switch sides. Saw too many people on a forum I frequent picking this game as their game of the week, for Ole Miss.

I'm keeping my eye on the Bowling Green v Tulsa matchup.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

daprospecta

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on August 25, 2013, 10:39:41 pm
Love the ULM play, 23 points against what appears to be the weakest OU team in a few years? Almost as confusing as LSU -4. I wouldn't touch the Buffalo game, Urban is going to hammer every team he can this year to give the illusion that they can hang with Bama in the BCSNG.

I like:

Ok St -12.5
ULM +23.5
Penn St -7
Georgia -1.5
LSU -4

I'm leaning USCe -11 and Vandy +3, but I have seen some things lately that may make me switch sides. Saw too many people on a forum I frequent picking this game as their game of the week, for Ole Miss.

I'm keeping my eye on the Bowling Green v Tulsa matchup.
The LSU game is a tricky one. I love LSU in that spot but I hate betting against a coach like Patterson when he has a whole summer to plan against a team.  Penn St would be a pick for me but the whole new qb thing for week 1.  Let's keep the discussion going guys. That's what this thread(or at least I assume) is for. 

BJOhog

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 25, 2013, 08:22:44 pm

What I post in here is exactly what I am betting in real life.
I her ha but free Monet is dif than teal money I don't do as many over unders in real life this is sorta a testing ground for ke

SPAL

I usually don't post my plays till the day of the game. I usually start with 15 strong leans and trim that down to 5. Depending on how they grade out, I'll determine if I wanna play and if so, what strength ill play. My big board isn't complete, but these are a few I've started with....

Ole miss -3 (love this play.) Could be my top play
Nor Carolina/south Carolina U56.5
BYU -3
Arkansas-11
Wazzu +16
Troy -4

Quote from: BJOhog on August 25, 2013, 11:57:36 pm
I her ha but free Monet is dif than teal money I don't do as many over unders in real life this is sorta a testing ground for ke

I think I understand what you are saying.  I mean doesn't matter, but most I don't think in this thread are using an imaginary bankroll and making picks on it. I will be posting my real money plays here.
Let's make some waves.

Night before at the earliest but generally the morning of.
Let's make some waves.

McKdaddy

Friday afternoon / Saturday morning is when I'll go out on the limb. All bets will be posted prior to that game's kick-off. You will never see me post a bet after the completion of a game.

In '12, I believe we had our fewest "I didn't post my picks but went 12-2 this weekend" posts.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

BJOhog

sorry i posted that ole message from my phone and my pohone changes up the words automatically and i cant work it that well

i cant treat this as my bankroll a hundred percent for other reasons mainly the ammounts an i play a lot of baseball and ufc fighting also as golf
but i promise ya you will get my best effort heres it just cant be matched up a hundred percent with what im doing everyday

herya go this is what i played this morning cut and paste ill do the same here

192200700-1   8/26/13 6:31am   $500.00   $500.00   Pending   8/29/13 9:15pm  College Football  144 Vanderbilt +3 +100* vs Mississippi
192200700-2   8/26/13 6:31am   $110.00   $100.00   Pending   8/31/13 12:20pm  College Football  191 Toledo +23½ -110* vs Florida 

so i got 1400 here ill put 5 units on vanderbilt and 2 units on teledo

Quote from: BJOhog on August 26, 2013, 09:27:53 am
sorry i posted that ole message from my phone and my pohone changes up the words automatically and i cant work it that well

i cant treat this as my bankroll a hundred percent for other reasons mainly the ammounts an i play a lot of baseball and ufc fighting also as golf
but i promise ya you will get my best effort heres it just cant be matched up a hundred percent with what im doing everyday

herya go this is what i played this morning cut and paste ill do the same here

192200700-1   8/26/13 6:31am   $500.00   $500.00   Pending   8/29/13 9:15pm  College Football  144 Vanderbilt +3 +100* vs Mississippi
192200700-2   8/26/13 6:31am   $110.00   $100.00   Pending   8/31/13 12:20pm  College Football  191 Toledo +23½ -110* vs Florida 

so i got 1400 here ill put 5 units on vanderbilt and 2 units on teledo

Gotcha makes sense.  I don't post my baseball plays here either.
Let's make some waves.

DadVader1

I'd be interested to see your UFC picks as well.  The first year I started playing UFC, I beat the odds and lost like 90% of the time.  I've improved but still keep those plays very small, more for entertainment value.  For Wed, I'm leaning toward taking Condit and/or Gastelum.

On football, I plan to stick with very small plays for the first 2 or 3 weeks until I get a feel for the season and build up some data.  I got an early jump with a few $5 plays:

Bama -17.5 v. VA Tech
W. KY +5.5 v. KY
OK St. -11.5 v. MS St.
Ark -10 v. ULL

These are strictly "gut" plays (no data, no research, and very little analysis).

BJOhog

i like all those plays man i think if you could have caught the minus 22 or 21 vtech might have been safer but at minus 17 i like your chances more il copy and paste my ufc stuff here for ya from now on

i forgot to ad that i believe arkansas wins by 20 or more points but im waiting till game day to bet on the hogs because i think that line is gonna drop to a touchdown or less

hog20

Thanks for the replies!! I will hold off on making my final decisions til later too. Pretty new at this, did a little last year.  Very small potatoes.

widespreadsooie

I'll post my final card Friday. I'm not playing anything Thursday. My card has been changing slightly from week to week for the better part of the past 5-6 weeks. I'm looking at one unit on:

Bama -19
Ok St. -12.5
Ohio +20.5
Bama 1st Half, haven't seen an official line but I think there's a good chance Bama has the game covered at the end of the first half. Hope to get it at 10.
TOL/FL u56

SPAL

Quote from: BJOhog on August 26, 2013, 09:59:12 am
i like all those plays man i think if you could have caught the minus 22 or 21 vtech might have been safer but at minus 17 i like your chances more il copy and paste my ufc stuff here for ya from now on

i forgot to ad that i believe arkansas wins by 20 or more points but im waiting till game day to bet on the hogs because i think that line is gonna drop to a touchdown or less

I'll bet you a brand new coon dog that the line moves in favor of Arkansas on game day. Sharp money is laying low waiting to see how low it gets and then the big money is gonna hammer it.

This game is interesting. When I bet the hogs, and it's a very rare thing, I look at it as a bettor, not a fan. As a bettor, Arkansas is undervalued by the public.

BJOhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 26, 2013, 12:21:37 pm
I'll bet you a brand new coon dog that the line moves in favor of Arkansas on game day. Sharp money is laying low waiting to see how low it gets and then the big money is gonna hammer it.

This game is interesting. When I bet the hogs, and it's a very rare thing, I look at it as a bettor, not a fan. As a bettor, Arkansas is undervalued by the public.
i thought the same thing this motning and you seem to know what you are a talking about so i wont take your bet but  i do hope you are wrong i want to catch arkansas only giving up a touchdown i believe the hogs win bigger but i am a careful better

widespreadsooie

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 26, 2013, 12:21:37 pm

I completely agree with this statement, still don't think I can play it though due to the all the question marks surrounding our team right now.

Huckleberry Pig

really liking Bama at anything under 18.5; LSU looks good - something is going on in the TCU program, they've had what, 2 starters quit in the last few weeks?  Also their stud DE will be out for this one.  Might be my favorite game on the board

SPAL

Quote from: BJOhog on August 26, 2013, 12:24:16 pm
i thought the same thing this motning and you seem to know what you are a talking about so i wont take your bet but  i do hope you are wrong i want to catch arkansas only giving up a touchdown i believe the hogs win bigger but i am a careful better

Arkansas at 6 is giving money away...

I can't wait to look at the dunkel index and compare it to mine.

SPAL

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 26, 2013, 12:54:17 pm
really liking Bama at anything under 18.5; LSU looks good - something is going on in the TCU program, they've had what, 2 starters quit in the last few weeks?  Also their stud DE will be out for this one.  Might be my favorite game on the board

And yet the line isn't moving. My book has held firm at 4.5. I don't like it. I learned that when something looks like free money, stay away.

BJOhog

i agree i was on tcu with the upset this spring but i am all lsu right now
i think rather hope the hog line will get down to 7 and a half im hoping the hype of that qb that is playing the style that is all the rage with drive it
i also agree as thos ole points that bama is giving shrinks im liking them more and more it it was still minus 22 id take tech so prolly ill stay away from that one

but guys im high on toledo and low on florida you guys do some looking and tell me what you think i may add more to that play

SPAL

Quote from: BJOhog on August 26, 2013, 01:09:14 pm
i agree i was on tcu with the upset this spring but i am all lsu right now
i think rather hope the hog line will get down to 7 and a half im hoping the hype of that qb that is playing the style that is all the rage with drive it
i also agree as thos ole points that bama is giving shrinks im liking them more and more it it was still minus 22 id take tech so prolly ill stay away from that one

but guys im high on toledo and low on florida you guys do some looking and tell me what you think i may add more to that play

I like Toledo. Strong dual threat QB, Terrance Owens, returns to run a wide open offense. Florida loses 7 defensive starters, but boast on if the top secondaries in the country. Owens is also prone to throwing aninterception so look for Florida to pick him off.

Florida had a lot of offensive trouble last year. And they will be without a few pieces from last year. But Toledo had a terrible defense last year .

I think Toledo can cover this

Hawgndaaz

Well as of this weekend, my guy is "out".

GREAT timing.

As an example I didn't post these today

GameDate   User/Phone   Date Placed   Sport   Description   Risk/Win

Aug 26 05:40 PM
Aug 26 07:10 PM
INTERNET / -1   Aug 26 07:47 AM   
MLB
MLB
PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
[955] SFO GIANTS +135
( ACTION )
[959] CHI CUBS +215
( ACTION )

25 / 160

Aug 26 11:10 AM
INTERNET / -1   Aug 26 07:49 AM   
MLB
STRAIGHT BET
[970] KC ROYALS EV
( ACTION )

50 / 50

Aug 26 11:10 AM
INTERNET / -1   Aug 26 07:49 AM   
MLB
STRAIGHT BET
[970] TOTAL u8½+105 (TB RAYS vrs KC ROYALS)
( HELLICKSON-R / J GUTHRIE -R )

50 / 52
Let's make some waves.

BJOhog

ill start copy and pasting my online bets too

thanks mr pigs a lot i agree i think florida wind by10 but i think i may add more on to toledo with all of those points

the only thing that worries me is the unknown florida is supose to be better on offense this year but i remind meself that every dang team in the country says they will be better on offense each year

Tai_Mai_Shu

Does anybody here like Northwestern to cover against California? I believe NW is a 6.5 favorite.

widespreadsooie

I wouldn't touch LSU. I also like the Toledo play, I'll be on the under. Expecting a sluggish first half from both sides. UF begins to roll a bit in the 2nd half for the 31-14 victory.

BJOhog

Quote from: Tai_Mai_Shu on August 26, 2013, 02:13:49 pm
Does anybody here like Northwestern to cover against California? I believe NW is a 6.5 favorite.
im big on northwestern this year i think they beat ohio state that game is at night so i dont think northwerstern will be aslepp

the bigest reason i like that pick of yours is because northwestern plays exactly like a poorer mans stanford and stanford destroyed ole cal last year

i think thats a good play persoanly

SPAL

Wager ID 29054638
Event 1:   New Orleans Saints at Houston
Play Time:   2013-08-25 16:00
Selection:   New Orleans to win
Odds:   Point Spread (+3.0) -110
Final Score:   Houston 23 New Orleans 31
Bet Type:   Point Spread
Bet Odds:   -110
Bet Amount:    $
Paid Amount:   $
Won Amount:   $
Time Placed:   2013-08-25 14:31:44

Wager ID 29039865
Event 1:   Cincinnati Bengals at Dallas Cowboys
Play Time:   2013-08-24 20:00
Selection:   Dallas to win
Odds:   Point Spread (-2.5) -115
Final Score:   Dallas 24 Cincinnati 18
Bet Odds:   -115
Won Amount:   
Time Placed:   2013-08-24 16:33:49

Wager ID 29035590
Event 1:   Phila. Eagles at Jacksonville Jaguars
Play Time:   2013-08-24 19:30
Selection:   Phila. to win
Odds:   Point Spread (-4.0) -110
Final Score:   Jacksonville 24 Phila. 31
Bet Odds:   -110
Won Amount:   $
Time Placed:   2013-08-24 12:26:45
Wager ID 29025105

I don't understand the thought that this is just for kicks because I'm confident that the people who have been posting here since the beginning plays real money for real stakes. Not that we have to prove our validity, and I certainly won't again....but these are a few plays from the weekend.

McKdaddy

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 26, 2013, 02:51:38 pm

I don't understand the thought that this is just for kicks because I'm confident that the people who have been posting here since the beginning plays real money for real stakes. Not that we have to prove our validity, and I certainly won't again....but these are a few plays from the weekend.

Depends on the person. I play real money, but the stakes are small. Betting for me is just for kicks, unlike Jeff (as an example of a serious bettor on here). I don't win enough to justify continuing to bet, but do so because it is a form of entertainment. I enjoy the research. I enjoy the give-and-take w/ a couple of my buds that consider themselves serious bettors. Heck, I even enjoy tracking my crappy results, ha.

BJOhog

i like sanfran tonight a lot guys

192228387-1   8/25/13 3:54pm   $90.00   $60.00   Pending   8/26/13 8:40pm  MLB Baseball  955 San Francisco Giants +1½ -150* vs Colorado Rockies  (B Zito - L must Start   J Nicasio - R must Start)
192228316-1   8/25/13 3:55pm   $210.00   $200.00   Pending   12/28/13 11:00pm  UFC Fighting  1001 Chris Weidman/Anderson Silva Over 2½ -105*

i think olod silva makes this match last so i took the over i dont want to place any hogville units on either of these games though id rather just keep it football here to see how i do football only

add this one i jsut did its sure money boys
192228891-1   8/26/13 4:42pm   $230.00   $200.00   Pending   9/5/13 8:30pm Football NFL Regular Season Props - Receiving Yards -115 Andre Johnson - Under 1380.5*

SPAL

Quote from: McKdaddy on August 26, 2013, 03:15:46 pm
Depends on the person. I play real money, but the stakes are small. Betting for me is just for kicks, unlike Jeff (as an example of a serious bettor on here). I don't win enough to justify continuing to bet, but do so because it is a form of entertainment. I enjoy the research. I enjoy the give-and-take w/ a couple of my buds that consider themselves serious bettors. Heck, I even enjoy tracking my crappy results, ha.

I understand what you are saying. I'm just saying that most everybody that posts here does actually bet the games in real life. Even if its just a couple of bucks at the bar or dropping nickel and dimes on a game, we all have an investment that adds to the excitement.

I just wanna make it clear to the new people that this isn't Monopoly money we are throwing around.

I appreciate this thread. A 58 page thread that hasn't been derailed, hasn't been trolled, and the debates have been friendly. Easily my favorite thread on hogville. Enjoy everybody who posts in it.

McKdaddy

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 26, 2013, 03:59:07 pm
I understand what you are saying. I'm just saying that most everybody that posts here does actually bet the games in real life. Even if its just a couple of bucks at the bar or dropping nickel and dimes on a game, we all have an investment that adds to the excitement.

I just wanna make it clear to the new people that this isn't Monopoly money we are throwing around.

I appreciate this thread. A 58 page thread that hasn't been derailed, hasn't been trolled, and the debates have been friendly. Easily my favorite thread on hogville. Enjoy everybody who posts in it.

Good post.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 26, 2013, 03:59:07 pm

Good post, indeed

Okay I think there had been some confusion and its possibly my fault.  BJOHog mentioned real money vs here.  I think what he was saying is he doesn't post every play in every sport.  I copied and pasted a couple baseball plays to show him I knew exactly what he was talking about. Those I don't post here because they are insignificant and I wouldn't want to lead someone te wrong way.

I play bases all year, but little two and three teamers generally.  I make money overall on these, but not much.  I make those plays on line because the guys I deal with dont want to mess with them.

What I post on here is what I consider my money making business.  Football college and pro and hockey (a hot goalie is tough to beat)

I didn't mean to cause a disturbance in the thread, and I am thankful BJOhog had joined us. I love reading his posts in any thread whether we always agree or not.

It's not a pretend bankroll thread.  If you're not betting your own hard earned money we don't wanna know your picks. 

I truly think we are all on te same page.

FYI I will be loading up on LSU barring any suspensions or arrests.
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: McKdaddy on August 26, 2013, 03:15:46 pm

Hey big daddy.  Follow uncle Jeff every week. Lows and highs, and I will have both.  I promise you will turn a profit on the year.  Been keeping my eye on you by the way. You have potential.  Just my opinion, but bankroll management is the key for you.  If you can afford to lose 500.00 in a year bet accordingly, but make sure you can play all year. That's how you learn.  One you are out of money it's easy to pick games! That make sense?
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: BJOhog on August 26, 2013, 02:09:52 pm
ill start copy and pasting my online bets too

thanks mr pigs a lot i agree i think florida wind by10 but i think i may add more on to toledo with all of those points

the only thing that worries me is the unknown florida is supose to be better on offense this year but i remind meself that every dang team in the country says they will be better on offense each year

Don't do that. Not what I meant.
Let's make some waves.

BJOhog

i am now all lsu to there is to much doubt in tcu camp atm if you trusdt the ole news

not sure if ill place it or bamer though   

i am strong vanderbilt and toledo at the moment been looking more and more at that nortwestern cal game after that fella posted but i think that spread is right on and im shying a bit away from it

i dont mind posting my other bets here i just got to start deleting the ammounts it could lead to real ole embarasment i never said i was great at gambling

anyone got an angle onclemson georgia  i think the money is starting to pore in on clemson but i got a hunch georgia might have more offense AND defense than clemson

McKdaddy

August 26, 2013, 05:18:15 pm #2891 Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:35:27 pm by McKdaddy
Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 26, 2013, 04:48:18 pm
Hey big daddy.  Follow uncle Jeff every week. Lows and highs, and I will have both.  I promise you will turn a profit on the year.  Been keeping my eye on you by the way. You have potential.  Just my opinion, but bankroll management is the key for you.  If you can afford to lose 500.00 in a year bet accordingly, but make sure you can play all year. That's how you learn.  One you are out of money it's easy to pick games! That make sense?

I pay attention to you closely on this thread...but I hate to be a bum and copy all your picks each week. It's your research, your hard work and I don't want to be a ree-rider. I have consistently cherry-picked some of your bets during the football season the past 3 years or so, but didn't post them because (1) they weren't my picks and (2) I was embarrassed to publicly bum your hard work, not because of my ego, but because I didn't want to piss you off by stealing your efforts. I do well when copying your picks, obviously, but to post them on here would inflate my batting average, ha.

I'm not too proud to follow your picks IF you are 100% okay with it.

You are correct, that I have no bankroll management. Most bets have been 1 unit, and occasionally a 2 unit.

I start each year with a $200-300 bankroll. Thankfully I've not had a year where the bankroll was gone at the end of the football season, but I can afford to lose it if that's how the season goes and replenish it the next season. As you said, I can play all season, I just need to adjust your unit per bet accordingly to my bankroll. 

SPAL

Quote from: BJOhog on August 26, 2013, 04:56:36 pm
i am now all lsu to there is to much doubt in tcu camp atm if you trusdt the ole news

not sure if ill place it or bamer though   

i am strong vanderbilt and toledo at the moment been looking more and more at that nortwestern cal game after that fella posted but i think that spread is right on and im shying a bit away from it

i dont mind posting my other bets here i just got to start deleting the ammounts it could lead to real ole embarasment i never said i was great at gambling

anyone got an angle onclemson georgia  i think the money is starting to pore in on clemson but i got a hunch georgia might have more offense AND defense than clemson

Just curious why you like vandy? Home dog? This has an ole miss rout written all over it.

BJOhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 26, 2013, 05:23:59 pm
Just curious why you like vandy? Home dog? This has an ole miss route written all over it.

home and i am always beware of a bandwagon out of blue favorite what did ole miss do last year to get all of the love does anyone really think tha there top ten draft class of rfeshmen make them beter i think  oflk do i am just trying to jump on this before they are exposed i think ole miss may win 5-6 this year as opposed to vanderbilt that has established a winning mindset the last three years

bewrare of the mdia they dont gamble man htey just write bandwagon storys

SPAL

I think vandy is the overvalued team in this one. I don't pay any attention to talking heads in the media in selecting who to bet. Ole miss is solid. Hogville won't buy it because emotion clouds their judgment.

And I've watched the Virginia/BYU line go down to pk overnight. It's back to BYU at -1 but this is one to watch.

BJOhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 26, 2013, 05:44:49 pm
I think vandy is the overvalued team in this one. I don't pay any attention to talking heads in the media in selecting who to bet. Ole miss is solid. Hogville won't buy it because emotion clouds their judgment.

And I've watched the Virginia/BYU line go down to pk overnight. It's back to BYU at -1 but this is one to watch.
i pay atention to mdia for one real reason money goes were media tells it and lines go were money tells it

i also like history vanderbilt has it recently ole miss has nothing i honestly cant see any reason other than ole propapanda why anyone would take ole miss and im not an ole miss hater i never bet on games where i hate a team it messes up logic

Quote from: McKdaddy on August 26, 2013, 05:18:15 pm
I pay attention to you closely on this thread...but I hate to be a bum and copy all your picks each week. It's your research, your hard work and I don't want to be a ree-rider. I have consistently cherry-picked some of your bets during the football season the past 3 years or so, but didn't post them because (1) they weren't my picks and (2) I was embarrassed to publicly bum your hard work, not because of my ego, but because I didn't want to piss you off by stealing your efforts. I do well when copying your picks, obviously, but to post them on here would inflate my batting average, ha.

I'm not too proud to follow your picks IF you are 100% okay with it.

You are correct, that I have no bankroll management. Most bets have been 1 unit, and occasionally a 2 unit.

I start each year with a $200-300 bankroll. Thankfully I've not had a year where the bankroll was gone at the end of the football season, but I can afford to lose it if that's how the season goes and replenish it the next season. As you said, I can play all season, I just need to adjust your unit per bet accordingly to my bankroll. 

What's the phrase? Immitation is the highest form of flattery.  Tail my picks any time buddy.  Just remember I have some very bad weeks as well.  That's where money management comes into play.  Have to survive those and come back strong the next week.  At years end you WILL turn a profit.

Yes sir. Look at a dime play from me as strong. Your dime amount may be different than mine. Doesn't matter. Stronger games play more.  If I sayn1 unit don't bet much.
Let's make some waves.

SPAL

I agree with Jeff, money mgmt is the name of the game. Lets face it, nobody hits em all. You are considered good if you hit 60% of your bets. Even the greats hit less than 70. So money mgmt has to be top notch.

This is how I do it...feel free to use it as a guide, duplicate, or totally disregard it....these are just examples. If your bank is 100 or 10000, the rules still apply. Just adjust the percentage of your unit.

Rule 1. Set a limit and stick to it. If 1 unit is 5 bucks on a 100 dollar bankroll, don't deviate from that. 2 units would be 10, 3 units 15...etc.

Rule 2. Set a milestone. Say that when you reach 200 dollars on previous 100 bankroll, you up your plays. Make a 1 unit play=10 dollars, etc. if you dip back below the milestone, go back to your original unit.

Rule 3. Do not, I repeat do not , DO NOT attempt to hedge your losses on the day by playing late games that you didn't research just because it looks good. Best way to lose big is to make emotional bets because you lost.

Rule 4. Do not bet more than you can afford to lose. Let your starting bank be it. If you go broke, don't ante back up unless you can afford it.

Rule 5. Carry your bank over to the next year.

My plan is primarily for beginners. This will help get you started and heading in the right direction.

Jeff has a primo plan once you have a solid bank and want to invest it into your next bankroll.

Best of luck to all.

BartIV

SPAL

Any chance Georgia and Clemson cover 73 points? I've got a strong lean on the under.