Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Just Dwight Stewart

Started by dhornjr1, July 06, 2009, 08:19:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dhornjr1

July 06, 2009, 08:19:14 pm Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 08:22:26 pm by dhornjr1
I checked on a listing in the Sunday paper for a house here in Memphis, and to my surprise, Dwight Stewart answered the phone.

My wife and I met him and his wife and their son at the house this evening. Helluva nice guy and he has a beautiful family.

He seems to be doing well. I got out of the car and he walked up to me, stuck out his hand and said, "Hi. I'm Dwight". I said "Hell man, I know who you are". Of course I had my Razorback cap on and my Razorback sticker on the back of my car.

Hope to get the special Razorback family discount on the house. ;)

deucea729

Quote from: dhornjr1 on July 06, 2009, 08:19:14 pm
I checked on a listing in the Sunday paper for a house here in Memphis, and to my surprise, Dwight Stewart answered the phone.

My wife and I met him and his wife and their son at the house this evening. Helluva nice guy and he has a beautiful family.

He seems to be doing well. I got out of the car and he walked up to me, stuck out his hand and said, "Hi. I'm Dwight". I said "Hell man, I know who you are". Of course I had my Razorback cap on and my Razorback sticker on the back of my car.

Hope to get the special Razorback family discount on the house. ;)

No chance - he could probably sell it to ya for a couple million now that you know he owns it.  :)

dhornjr1

Quote from: deucea729 on July 06, 2009, 08:35:07 pm
No chance - he could probably sell it to ya for a couple million now that you know he owns it.  :)

DAMN! You're right. I showed my cards too soon.

LOL.