Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marshawn Powell named Central VA POY (another good article on his academics)

Started by Hoggy Bear, July 03, 2009, 11:05:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ruarealhogfan

Impressive #'s, 21.8ppg, 8rpg, 2apg, 2spg & 2bpg, 62% FG% & 44% from 3(What?)...

Iwastherein1969

this young man is Pelphrey's last great hope to save his job...I pray it works out for everyone involved...I don't think AD Jeff Long will sit and watch another season which even remotely resembles last year's epic meltdown as Pelphrey was not a hire of his....Good luck Pel, and even better luck to the 09' - 10 version of Razorback basketball...I'm on record as saying this will be Pel's last year and I stand by that, but this is one prediction i'd certainly enjoy being wrong about
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 04, 2009, 12:28:46 am
this young man is Pelphrey's last great hope to save his job...I don't think AD Jeff Long will sit and watch another season which even remotely resembles last year's epic meltdown as Pelphrey was not a hire of his....I'm on record as saying this will be Pel's last year and I stand by that...

Disagree 100%. Pel will be here another year. Those of you who are making a mountain out of a mole hill in regards to last season should stop and smell the roses once in a while.

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on July 04, 2009, 07:30:09 pm
Disagree 100%. Pel will be here another year. Those of you who are making a mountain out of a mole hill in regards to last season should stop and smell the roses once in a while.
if you'll point out the roses to me as they apply to our current situation in Razorback basketball, I'll be more than willing to stop and smell them
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 04, 2009, 08:36:53 pm
if you'll point out the roses to me as they apply to our current situation in Razorback basketball, I'll be more than willing to stop and smell them

If Pelfrey is succesful this year he stays

You are essentially saying that there is no chance we are any good...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Foshodo

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 04, 2009, 08:36:53 pm

or a topic could stay focused for once and we could discuss Powell.

Speedracer

I think powell is going to help with some toughness that this team needs.  Adding another low block scorer and rebounder is really going to free up the outside shooters.  I really like the way he fits in with this roster.
Like smites bother me.