D5 UTSA
D13 ARKANSAS-PINE BLUFF
D16 at Stanford +
D21 vs TBA (All-College Classic)
D29 PACIFIC
J2 vs Rhode Island ~
J5 COPPIN STATE
home games in ALL CAPS
^ Las Vegas Invitational • Las Vegas, Nev.
+ Big 12/Pac-10 Hardwood Series
~ Uncasville, Conn.

Not exactly blowing me away there.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

ruarealhogfan

Will be interested to see how Gulley does there.  Travis Ford signed 3 PG's & Keiton Page will be a Sophomore.  James Anderson should have a monster season, coming off last season's 18+ ppg.  If only he were a Razorback...

sirhog

Quote from: ruarealhogfan on July 01, 2009, 02:13:19 pm
James Anderson should have a monster season, coming off last season's 18+ ppg.  If only he were a Razorback...

Yes and too top it off he is good enough to go to the NBA but is staying at least 3 years.

Marshfieldhog

Talk about a boring cream puff of a non con schedule.

zebra

Would like to see Gulley be successful.

MountieDawg

They just got a kentucky transfer named Matt Pilgrim... He is a beast!  Too bad Ford got him and not Pelphrey!.
SEC!

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: MountieDawg on July 06, 2009, 08:33:47 am
They just got a kentucky transfer named Matt Pilgrim... He is a beast!  Too bad Ford got him and not Pelphrey!.
That would have been nice, but it's kind of nice to see Okie State do good in basketball...... I like Travis Ford. Wish we had him instead of Pel, but, I like Pel. Oh well.......
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

RedSatinHog

Bradley provides at least one good non-conference game.

Hard to say whether or not Stanford will be a real test for them.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: ruarealhogfan on July 01, 2009, 02:13:19 pm
Will be interested to see how Gulley does there.  Travis Ford signed 3 PG's & Keiton Page will be a Sophomore.  James Anderson should have a monster season, coming off last season's 18+ ppg.  If only he were a Razorback...

I wouldn't doubt that since he jacks up a three every time the ball touches his hand.  You throw up enough shots and, voila, you end up with a scoring average. 
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

ruarealhogfan

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 08, 2009, 10:10:59 am
I wouldn't doubt that since he jacks up a three every time the ball touches his hand.  You throw up enough shots and, voila, you end up with a scoring average.

???  Anderson shot 48% from the field & 40% from 3, the coach kinda encourages you to shoot as many times as you can when you shoot like that...

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: ruarealhogfan on July 08, 2009, 01:14:34 pm
???  Anderson shot 48% from the field & 40% from 3, the coach kinda encourages you to shoot as many times as you can when you shoot like that...

So many of you guys quote stats left and right, but the game is so much more than stats.

I watched him quite a lot on the tube last year and did not see a kid who makes a difference to the game.  He is surely a streaky shooter, but that sword cuts both ways.

I don't see him getting shots for teammates. I don't see him doing anything on the defensive end of the court.  He does one thing.  He shoots. 

Your stats don't show what was his percentage in crunch time, among other things, or in big games vs. patsies.

He rarely penetrates, and if he does he throws the ball away a lot.  His middle game doesn't show me much, either.

If you want a guy who brings nothing to the table but sits out at the 3 pt. line, then I guess he's your man.  From my perspective I believe he is very much over-rated.  I'm sorry, I just don't like the selfish game he plays.  Perhaps a more talented Glendon Alexander.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858