Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Met OJ Mayo tonight

Started by PoormansRobbyHampton, June 26, 2009, 01:57:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PoormansRobbyHampton

At the Grizzlies draft party. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

spe450

I'm waiting for it guys......

Razorbacks_77

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Razorbacks_77 on June 27, 2009, 03:59:12 pm
I just OJ Mayo.  :)

Dadgummit! I missed an opportunity. I didn't even think about it. I let you all down.

jackflash

Grizzles our not far off from having a good team. With their first round draft choice and two good veterans, could be very good

TomasPistola

Did he give you any money?
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Cooper on June 27, 2009, 06:54:41 pm
I don't understand the point of this thread. You met him and all you had to say was that he seems nice? Why even bother?

Oh, my bad. I thought this was the basketball forum, and I thought OJ Mayo played professional basketball. And I thought it was the offseason. You're right, I should have posted a more relevant subject seeing as how there's so much basketball going on.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

June 27, 2009, 07:57:28 pm #7 Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 07:59:23 pm by Overtheroadtruckdriver
I met o.j. Mustard at the subway at the ozark love's travel stop tonight.  Not as nice as you'd think...and that's all you need to know.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: TomasPistola on June 27, 2009, 07:39:04 pm
Did he give you any money?

No, but he told me that he's getting paid less to play for the Grizzlies than he did playing for USC.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on June 27, 2009, 07:57:28 pm
I met o.j. Mustard at the subway at the ozark love's travel stop tonight.  Not as nice as you'd think...and that's all you need to know.

Did you like him better than OJ Ketchup?

Overtheroadtruckdriver

kitarae

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on June 27, 2009, 08:00:05 pm
No, but he told me that he's getting paid less to play for the Grizzlies than he did playing for USC.

awesome.

TomasPistola

I just Col. Mustard today.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Pork Twain

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on June 27, 2009, 07:46:28 pm
Oh, my bad. I thought this was the basketball forum, and I wanted everyone to know that I met OJ Mayo. And I thought it was the offseason and I am feeling down and sad and needed a pick me up. You're right, I should have posted a more relevant subject seeing as how there's so much basketball going on.  LOVE ME!!!  Love Me!!! love me...
Exactly what I thought...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

secfan30

Quote from: Cooper on June 29, 2009, 10:02:14 am
That joke was funnier when Larry Johnson said it more than fifteen years ago.

And dont forget Charles Barkley 5-7 years prior to that