Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oliver Miller Wanting to play Basketball again!

Started by Foshodo, June 22, 2009, 11:57:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Foshodo

3kgthog

Please God no. He needs to come back to Fayetteville and teach our skinny boys how to eat, block shots and rebound.

Lando Calrissian

Larry Satchel wanting to play Basketball again!
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Lando Calrissian

Isaiah Morris Wanting to play Basketball again!

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Oliver

"Thunder" Dan Majerle Wanting to play Basketball again!

kingofdequeen

kingofdequeen

Oliver

Arvydas Sabonis Wanting to Play Basketball Again!

kingofdequeen

Hog-Corleone

Gary Ervin Wanting to play basketball for the first time!
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

booogaga

i say if he wants to try again then he should go for it. at least he isnt demanding an nba spot and is willing to go play in europe to show off  his skills. if he really loosed 100 lbs there might be a chance.
GO HOGS!

Lando Calrissian

Oliver Miller's lost 100lb Wanting to play Basketball again!

Foshodo

i guess jokes are better than an actual story about a former hog wanting to make a comeback... shoulda known not to try to crack the continuous flow of relevant news right now with something like this...

Lando Calrissian

Foshodo

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on June 23, 2009, 01:35:37 pm
It's just a joke.  Everything will be o.k.

... not really wanting to become the next "I just..." :)

jackflash

Would like to see if myself. If he serious, would mean he in shape to attempts this.

hawgball9401

Overtheroadtruckdriver

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

secfan30

He always had the talent, he just could not stay away from the table. His biggest mistake was leaving Toronto for Dallas. He went from being a starter looking to make a fortune to making little then being cut before the season was over.

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Section B

Quote from: wocraig on February 23, 2009, 09:34:42 PM
"This is the beginning of a major character flaw with American society.
If this feeling of entitlement is allowed to fester, our republic will not be maintainable.
We need a grassroots movement encouraging personal responsibility and the reiteration that government only provides equality of opportunity... NOT EQUALITY OF OUTCOME." 

Amen brotha.