Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Moore to play for FIU

Started by SECGUY, June 08, 2009, 01:34:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SECGUY

reported on ESPN that he is transferring to FIU to play for Isiah Thomas, or Isiah Thompson as his AD called him.

mj4president

Good. All he cared about was dunking at the HPER. Didn't go to class either.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

booogaga

so is this what is going to even out the scholarship situation, or did we know he was leaving for a while.
GO HOGS!

ruarealhogfan

Quote from: booogaga on June 08, 2009, 02:33:44 pm
so is this what is going to even out the scholarship situation, or did we know he was leaving for a while.

Was already gone.  Has been trying to get to FIU ever since Isiah was hired there.  Good luck to him though, hope it works out for him...

asparkm

Quote from: mj4president on June 08, 2009, 02:27:06 pm
Good. All he cared about was dunking at the HPER. Didn't go to class either.

Yeah and wasn't any good at the HPER either.

3kgthog

This shows he obviously has the mental level of a 3 yr old. Thomas is a horrible coach and even worse human being.

TomasPistola

Didn't they report he was going to FIU the day he transferred out...like a month or two ago?
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

The_Iceman

Quote from: asparkm on June 08, 2009, 03:48:39 pm
Yeah and wasn't any good at the HPER either.

thats why im not sad he's gone.

HoopS

TP, yes, I was hearing about this before he actually left.   I guess it is now "official".

chiefsfan

Quote from: booogaga on June 08, 2009, 02:33:44 pm

FIU fans have known about him for a while.  they've had him as a transfer for a while.  School just had to get transcripsts etc from Arkansas
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

newhog

Exactly,he was going to class.Brandon didn't have the fire to play in the SEC but he was a good kid and a respectful young man so don't start dogging him,he is already gone so please just leave it at that.

Smithian

If BMoore doesn't decide to start playing defense, Isiah Thomas won't play him down there either.

ballinhog

He must have issues if he wants to play for Isiah Thomas. That's almost as bad as wanting to play for the ole miss football coach.

snoblind

Quote from: ballinhog on June 12, 2009, 08:06:53 pm
He must have issues if he wants to play for Isiah Thomas. That's almost as bad as wanting to play for the ole miss football coach.

nothing is that bad. ;)

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: SECGUY on June 08, 2009, 01:34:28 pm
reported on ESPN that he is transferring to FIU to play for Isiah Thomas, or Isiah Thompson as his AD called him.

Attending School in South Florida isn't a bad location to start over... 80 Degree Winter's... at the same time their is a hell-of-a-lot of distrations all around you 24-7

Florida International University Campus
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: hoghoopfan on June 10, 2009, 03:51:09 pm
so why did some one say " He didn't go to class?"

A lot of kids don't go to class as often as they should, but still pass.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

chiefsfan

FIU's official release at Moore transferring.    Notice anything wrong here

Thomas nets Arkansas State transfer; five-star prospect still undecided
By Jonathan Davila / Staff Writer
Print E-mail Share
Published June 24, 2009 at 07:45 PM
Comments: 0
After spending his freshman season with a Sun Belt Conference rival, a six-foot-nine power forward became a Golden Panther yesterday, becoming the sixth player added to the men's basketball roster by head coach Isiah Thomas this summer.

Brandon Moore is the No. 32 power forward from the recruiting class of 2008, according to rivals.com. He transferred to FIU from the Arkansas State Red Wolves, according to Athletics. He averaged 1.9 points and 1.6 rebounds in 9.1 minutes throughout the 2008-09 season.

Moore will have to sit out the 2009-10 season, per NCAA transfer rules, but will be eligible to play for three seasons, beginning with the 2010-11 season, according to Athletics.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

ruarealhogfan

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 26, 2009, 05:45:41 pm
FIU's official release at Moore transferring.    Notice anything wrong here

Thomas nets Arkansas State transfer; five-star prospect still undecided
By Jonathan Davila / Staff Writer
Print E-mail Share
Published June 24, 2009 at 07:45 PM
Comments: 0
After spending his freshman season with a Sun Belt Conference rival, a six-foot-nine power forward became a Golden Panther yesterday, becoming the sixth player added to the men's basketball roster by head coach Isiah Thomas this summer.

Brandon Moore is the No. 32 power forward from the recruiting class of 2008, according to rivals.com. He transferred to FIU from the Arkansas State Red Wolves, according to Athletics. He averaged 1.9 points and 1.6 rebounds in 9.1 minutes throughout the 2008-09 season.

Moore will have to sit out the 2009-10 season, per NCAA transfer rules, but will be eligible to play for three seasons, beginning with the 2010-11 season, according to Athletics.

At least they finally figured out their coaches name...

Hogbody

how did they confuse Arkansas with ASU?

Hogbody

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on June 21, 2009, 01:18:05 pm
Attending School in South Florida isn't a bad location to start over... 80 Degree Winter's... at the same time their is a hell-of-a-lot of distrations all around you 24-7

Florida International University Campus

Truth.....  FIU Cheerleaders

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hogbody on June 26, 2009, 06:23:40 pm
Truth.....  FIU Cheerleaders

FIU just cancelled cheerleading because of Budget Cuts

and yes im serious they just cancelled the best thing about their school